I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's time for a ...



Vacation!! One of my favorite words! When I was pregnant with LJ, Nick and I assured ourselves that we would still make time for us as a couple. We planned to take weekends for ourselves every once ands a while. After all there were 4 grandparents and 9 aunts and uncles close by to watch them surely they would be well cared for. And sure enough 17 years later we took our first weekend alone. Yep, LJ was 17 before we spent another weekend just the two of us. Is that not pathetic?

If we had been in to spanking back then I know we would have found the time! I am so excited about going off this week. Although Mollie wants to see Eva and Adam we convinced her to stay at my sisters so she and her cousin can visit. They get along great so everyone is looking forward to this break.

This next week will be great. Even if Eva won’t hold my hand and skip with me I may just do it myself. I am that excited to be going off with Nick and well as seeing my twin and Adam.

Fantasy Friday will be up tomorrow. Please don’t forget to come by. I am also hoping to blog about my day today (Wednesday) actually. It was a good day but very different. I’ll blog it but I need to let it run around in my mind a while first. I am more sure of one thing than ever though – I sure do love Nick!

10 comments:

  1. PK,
    You are a tease! What could have happened that was "different" and reminded you how much you love Nick?

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:24 AM

    Have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation. Don't be too naughty on the diet though.

    :)
    Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pk, This different thing with Nick we want details!

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, one thing I think that we all know, is that you love Nick.
    So what has he done that makes this fact even more evident, we DW's NEED to know.
    Have a wonderful week, skipping is very good exercise that would help both of you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a tease, PK! Sounds like something very nice happened.

    Have a wonderful vacation. We've all advised the girl to skip but hey...its up to her now.

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantastic vacation!!! That will be so cool to get together again! Yes, skip away!! Good exercise especially since you'll be "skipping" the health club. haha! :-) Can't wait to hear about Wednesday!

    Love ya!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful vacation! :-) Hugs, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess,
    I will tell you guys all about it just give me time to write it.

    Todd and Suzy,
    I am going to do my best.

    David,
    You'll get 'em.

    Paul,
    We will be doing a lot of walking on this trip - and maybe a little skipping. And yes I am so very much in love!

    Debbie,
    I have to keep folks coming back somehow! This will be a wonderful trip!

    Carye,
    I haven't seen Eva in 5 months! I don't want to go that long again.

    Terpsichore,
    Thanks we'll tell all about it when we get back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great thing when you love your husband!

    Have a wonderful time with him, your twin and her guy!

    I'll be in heaven along side of you all!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Honestly I haven't skipped since about 3rd grade. How about you, twin?? Do you honestly even remember how?

    Is it spring break yet? Oh,wait. I do believe it is!!! See you soon!

    Hugs~
    Twin

    ReplyDelete