I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

An attitude adjustment

If you haven't checked out Fantasy Friday this week click here! The story is great and the voting close so give it your best guess!


I was very discouraged about the diet this past week. I worked my butt off, ate very little and lost very little! I was up almost 3 pounds on Monday and I was so disgusted I just didn’t go to the gym on Tuesday.I just decided to veg out. I didn’t really over eat but I lost focus completely and I didn’t really care.

Nick decided we needed to have a talk about the situation so when I got back from the gym on Wednesday and headed toward my recliner and computer he took my arm and lead me to the bedroom. He told me I had to change my attitude and quit being so discouraged by a few ounces on way or another and to look at the big picture of what I had lost over all. He told me, as he often does, that he is very proud and he doesn't like it when I get down over small gains.

He was warming me up a bit with the paddle ball paddle over my clothes but he soon want wanted them off. He continued with the little wooden paddle and then switched to something else. I wasn’t sure what it was so I looked back to see. It was one of my old favorite, the leather paddle. So I said, “Oh I see, I guess it’s been so long I forgot what we had.”

WHAP! OWWWWWW… I had forgotten the cardinal rule of spanking. Save the smart ass comment until after the spanking!!

“Mouthy? You want to get mouthy now?” he laughed. “In that case I think we need to bring out the tawse.” Not one of my favorites!! Paul you could have mentioned that these darn things HURT before I ordered one! But then he switched to the belt - much better!! And soon after that, even more fun thing!

But I'm wondering something, am I the only one who often thinks at the height of a spanking that maybe all this wasn’t such a good idea after all? Am I the only one who thinks “This HURTS he needs to stop now?” Am I the only one who within seconds after he stops thinks “It’s not over is it?!?” LOL! I even confuse myself – poor Nick!

17 comments:

  1. No you are not the only one who who thinks "why did I ask for this" and then after it's over I think "oh, it's over." More and more, Dan is making sure that I am not sorry it's over though..... ow,ow,ow,ow.

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck no..you're not the only one that thinks like that. “This HURTS he needs to stop now?” No truer words have been spoken!
    I can relate to everything you said..looking back to see what he's using Yesterday he brought out the beast and i asked him if he was crazy!!! I'm more likely to say that didn't hurt just to get it harder and then wonder why!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. We spankos are a strange group aren't we? I'm pretty sure we all feel the same way. The pain, the pleasure, stop, don't stop. When can we do that again? We're all the same.
    PK, I know you have been working really hard. You are building muscle at the gym. Do you measure your inches? You are probably losing and firming so keep track of your inches instead of the scale all the time.
    Love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I talk with my husband about spanking I know the idea confuses him...and I understand why...it IS very confusing - there are so many conflicting feelings for both parties involved - but my overall answer to him is YES I want to be spanked. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...and PK you are doing great with your weight loss goals and working hard at it...try not to be so hard on yourself...I know this is easier said that done...but truly you are doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yeah, you are not alone in those thoughts! One minute am I crazy to crave this, the next no it can't be over yet. You are right poor men how do they what we want. Fortunately they are trying to provide us with what we need not just what we what.
    As for your weight loss you are one of my inspirations. Your tenacity and slow & steady method is most admirable and look at what you have achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I am with you. It hurts when it is happening, and I want it over. But in no time I am ready for another!

    Now don't get discouraged! Just fake being discouraged so you can get more spankings!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pk, Not me, they are soft and gentle. I would say more like little love taps I supply to Mthc's buns.

    *hehehe*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Twin~ Don't ever stop with the smart assed comments. That's what I love best about you!!!

    And that David... Love taps? Hmmm... I'll bet all the spankers think that!

    ROFL

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. PK, I never said the Tawse doesn't hurt, used properly it gives a nice deep sting and rarely bruises.
    Mel has given me the toys she wants used for a good girl, when she was out of her shower and saw them on her pillow she didn't look happy, the belt, the discipline strap and the heavy tawse, once she has chosen she cannot change her mind, it's obvious that she is hurting, but she would rather that I gave her more than she expected, then less.
    Mind you a hard good girl led to some astonishing horizontal exercises.
    Women are strange and wonderful creatures, specially spanko women, but that's why we love them.
    Nick is wise and right, the tawse is very good for changing attitude.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We do we always think a spanking is a good time to sass? Something about a spanking brings the sass right to the forefront.

    But me, I NEVER sass. I am always the perfect angel. (Just don't as Bossman!)

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:17 PM

    Hey PK - try this one and see how it works for you! "You look like a man - but you spank like a girl!" I expect a full report!! Hugs, Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh! You lucky girl you!!!! :-)

    I love it I love it!!!!!

    NO GETTING DOWN!!! Works for me :-)

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Lily is really playing with fire there. I've read a number of reports from women that they were wishing they hadn't asked for the spanking while over the knee, but after that, they were wishing it hadn't stopped.

    None of the ladies I spanked ever told me one way or the other. So, I don't know, really.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica,
    Good for Dan! It may be tough understanding a spanko and God bless those men who try.

    Mthc,
    I think we all have so much in common. You have a lot of nerve for a women who's husband owns 'the beast'!

    Lori,
    I know I shouldn't get hung up on the scale and I try not to but it sure is easier to work hard if the scales are going down.

    Terpsichore,
    I finlly had to tell Nick to stop trying to understand and make it make sense - just to trust me to know what I want!In other words "Just do it!"

    I am trying not to worry so much over little gain and just keep working.

    Sally,
    We really do have to give our guy credit for trying something they really don't understand. (Guys we love you for it).

    I've tried to lose weight for 20 years off and on the 'spanking diet' is the only thing that has ever truly worked for me.

    Theresa,
    Now you have a good idea there! And maybe if Nick made sure I could still feel it the next day I wouldn't be so anxious for the next one.

    David,
    I guess it's your feather duster you named 'the beast'!

    Eva,
    Don't worry I don't think the smart ass comments are likely to go away anytime soon!

    Paul,
    I love every word you right about you and Mel. I can see the 'what have I done look on her face as she got out of the shower'. But you were good to give here what you knew she needed.

    Grace,
    You are right I know some women get sassy and mouthy while being spanked. Not the sweet ones like up but some.

    Lilly!
    What are you trying to get him to do to me! LOL! But that sure would get reaction.

    Oh Carye,
    All us spanked women are lucky!

    Marcus,
    I think most of us spanko experience the 'please stop, okay now start again' over and over. Okay - we are confusing but loveable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12:06 AM

    Suzy thinks that EVERY time in the middle. Heck, she *says* it about half the time... lol. You're not the only one!

    Hang in there with the diet too. Remember how far you've come.

    :)
    Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3:28 AM

    Hehe, oh stop it hurts and then aww come on just a bit more. No wonder our men get confused. Fun isn't it!

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete