I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, September 05, 2022

One last skinny dip

There went summer. No more white shoes or white pants, as if I followed fashion rules. The pumpkin craze, which shouldn’t begin until October is bearing down on us at a full gallop. The temperature hasn’t fallen yet, but it probably will have by the end of the month.

We celebrated the unofficial end of summer in our own way. We have neighbors on both sides of us, but with plenty of yard in between. Behind us there are thick woods. Our neighbors aren’t home very often on weekends, but as an added precaution Nick has put up curtains at the sides of our pool. With these curtains pulled Nick and I took what is probably our last skinny dip of the summer Friday afternoon. If you’ve never taken the opportunity to skinny dip, you really need to. It’s a wonderfully freeing feeling. I’m not in the pool as often as I should be but the bliss of not fighting with a bathing suit – getting it on or off, really does add to the joy.


Later this month is the wedding I got my new outfits for, and LJ and Collin will be joining us. Collin no longer needs his crutches, only the cane. And he will be going back to work when they get back from the wedding. He is definitely healing. I’m much more excited about seeing them than I am about the wedding. It’s been since January.

We are moving toward Fall and I love that feeling – just as long as I don’t OD on pumpkin spice.

7 comments:

  1. Hi PK, what a wonderful way to mark the end of summer. I so can't wait for summer to arrive here! I don't think I have ever gone skinny dipping lol

    You must be looking forward to seeing the boys. So glad to hear Colin is recovering well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes can't wait to see my boys! Now you need to find somewhere to try skinny dipping - everyone should try it once.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of skinny dipping. I've been once or twice. But it's not exactly something I'd kill to do again! Have a great change-of-season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been very hot this summer so I'm really looking forward to the cool down. Now too wild about full winter, but fall is great.

      Delete
  3. I've only skinny dipped twice and loved it. Look forward to hearing about the wedding.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to do it again. I'll tell all about the wedding soon.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Nice post thank you Erika

    ReplyDelete