I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Home from the wedding

We’re home from the wedding all in one piece and I have to admit I had a lot of fun. Of course, the most fun came from being with my kids! I hadn’t seen the boys in person since January. They looked great and Collin was walking well with his cane.

 

I sat in on the bridesmaid’s hair and make-up session. That was a new one for me. Mollie looked absolutely beautiful when they finished. I’d never seen her in false eyelashes the whole effect was amazing. Here she is having her hair done.



The wedding was held in a castle, which had some beautiful spots for pictures.







The first thing my niece said to me about her dress was, “It’s got pockets!” And I have to say I loved her choice of footwear too.



The reception was complete with a wonderful dinner and an enormous array of desserts. After we ate our fill, we danced – sometime with partners, sometimes not. But we danced and danced. It really was a fun wedding. But I'm not used to dancing and my feet burned all night. I think I'm too old to have so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a wonderful time at the wedding PK, never too old for fun :) what a beautiful venue. A castle, wow!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have a lot of castles around here but this one was beautiful.

      Delete
  2. sounds like a beautiful wedding

    ReplyDelete