I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, September 16, 2022

Off to the wedding

It’s been a crazy busy week. We’re heading out to the wedding on Sunday morning. It’s about two hours away. Mollie is the maid of honor. We get to see LJ and Collin. There will be tons of family there. Even if I don’t like weddings, I’m going to enjoy this one. Here are the outfits I came up with for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.

 


I hope my niece and my sister survive this. Of course, the couple has already been married for three years. And he’s lived in Japan for most of that time, but that’s another story.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the wedding and catching up with family PK. Love the outfits!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Roz, this should be gun.

      Delete
  2. Love the outfits. Enjoy and look forward to hearing about it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be telling all about it.

      Delete
  3. Love the outfits! The grey is my favourite. ENjoy the event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fondles, we're off in a few minutes!

      Delete