I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 25, 2022

I'm off to the mountains

 … and I’m loving it! I’m on the trip I've been looking forward to. I’m in the mountains, where it cooler (still not really cool, but…) and I get to do nothing but write for the next few days. Internet is not the best here, which may keep me more on task.

 

This is the beautiful place. I’ve posted about it often. It old and quaint. Each room has a nice ceiling fan and a screen door. Open the back window and you get a nice breeze through the room.  


The gardens here are beautiful too. These folks put in a lot of work on them. I’ll post pictures when I get home. There are several places out in the gardens where I can sit and write. In the evening people usually gather under the pergola for a little wine.

 

I’m right at the edge of town so I can walk to tons of little shops, several good restaurants, and most important a wonderful ice cream shop.


Now it’s time to buckle down and get this book finished.

8 comments:

  1. oh it all sounds lovely. enjoy your getaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful here and cool!

      Delete
  2. Sounds absolutely beautiful PK. Enjoy, and happy writing:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already got some writing done. It such a pretty place to write.

      Delete
  3. Sounds lovely. Enjoy.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Have a blast, PK, and hurry home with those pictures.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowers here are amazing.

      Delete