I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, July 21, 2022

This must stop!

I took the time to count yesterday and I got seventeen, SEVENTEEN nuisance calls! This is getting out of hand. They all came in on our land line and I'm not ever sure why we still have that - you'll have to ask Nick. The phone usually says that it's a  span risk so I just answer and hang-up in the same motion. But it's still very annoying! Is there any way to stop this?

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, those nuisance calls are SO annoying! Seventeen? I think I would have taken the phone off the hook lol. We have caller ID so I always check first and if the call is from a private number or number I don't know I don't pick up.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the most I've gotten in one day and it nearly drove me crazy. I want the land line gone!

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of calls. We used to get them when we had a land line.

    Love
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete