I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 04, 2022

A little more southern speak

 I love my country.

 I want to wish it a happy and safe birthday.

But I don't agree with everything that's been 

happening lately. 

So to say it in 'southern',

'I'm not in charge.'



7 comments:

  1. LoL PK, love it. Wishing you a very Happy 4th of July.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, it was a great day.

      Delete
  2. Happy Independence Day, PK. I really do fear for your country. There are a handful of brave and honest Republicans, then there are the cult followers. Shudder! Just think what the deranged Trumpists will do to your next election. Putting him in jail won't solve anything (although it will make me happy) because the cancer has metastisized.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with everything you said - and I fear for the next country that elects a true crazy, because trust me, it can happen.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Things would be different if we were. Happy 4th Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:51 AM

      Sunny Girl

      Delete
    2. Then I wish we would hurry up and be different.

      Delete