I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, April 18, 2022

COLD

No, not outside, in my head and chest. I’ve tested negative for Covid – it’s a cold. But I haven’t had a cold since 2015 or 2016, since way before I retired. I was hoping my streak would go a little longer. I forgot how crummy a cold can make you feel.

 

I’m planning to spend this week coughing, sneezing, trying to breath and working on getting rid of a headache. If I think of something to write about, I will. But don’t expect much.




10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly PK. Hope you feel better quickly. Perhaps repeat the covid test in a day or so to make sure.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick has it too and he took a covid test today - negative, thank goodness.

      Delete
  2. glad to hear it's not covid - but then any cold/bug is miserable isn't it??? Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember going to work feeling this bad and having to push through. It feels good to know I can just nap anytime I want/need to. Retirement is a joy.

      Delete
  3. Colds suck, but I am glad you are "OK".

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm sure I'll be feeling better by the end of the week.

      Delete
  4. That sucks. Get well soon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still feeling lousy right now. I hope it improves soon.

      Delete
  5. Ugh, I hope you are on the mend very soon! Take care of yourself. Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete