I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, January 01, 2022

2022



If there is anything I’m sure of is that no one know what 2022 will bring. Since 2020 we seem to tiptoe into each new year hoping for wonderful things, but we’re not sure we’ll get what we’re hoping for. I enjoy having friends out here that I can talk with – no masks, no fears. I appreciate each person who comes by, whether you leave a comment or not. 

 

I hope you’ll continue to come by in 2022. I have no idea what I’ll be blogging about. But it will probably be a little bit of everything – what Nick and I are up to, what the kids are doing, how my writing is going and anything else that catches my attention. There may even be some spanking to discuss.

 

I hope the new year brings you what you hope for!

 

16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Nick and family PK. Here's hoping for a much better year ahead.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that for all of us!

      Delete
  2. Happy 2022 to you and Nick and all of your nearest and dearest! We all seem to have a similar sentiment re what's going on right now - hoping, but not hopeful that covid will end, uncertainty about blogging directions but happy to still have our blogland community, trying to be grateful for the things that are going our way, and dealing/coping with the bad stuff as best we can with the support of all our friends, real and virtual.

    I hope the year brings you all the good stuff, but more importantly that bad stuff like medical issues, heartache, quarrels and squabbles and financial difficulty are ALL kept to the very minimum!!

    Cheers to a better year ahead PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel more fortunate that many. I can stay home most of the time and I enjoy that. But I do want the world to be safe for everyone.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year to you and Nick and the family. We never know what the new year will bring - but in the last 2 years it does seem to be more uncertain. Here's hoping 2022 will bring us (at the very least) some joy ... lots of loving... peace and good health!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy is a wonderful thing to have. And it's more than time for it.

      Delete
  4. PK, thank you, Love and best wishes to you, Nick and family. I think we all feel the same. Lets hope this year is a better for one all.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sure would be wonderful!

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year - Now in a few days you celebrate Christmas again. Your all messed up, hahha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is certainly the truth!

      Delete
  6. Hope you guys have a lovely New Year! Enjoy your Christmas that's coming soon!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Year's Eve was wonderful and I really getting excited for Christmas. Love seeing you here.

      Delete
    2. New Year's Eve was wonderful and I really getting excited for Christmas. Love seeing you here.

      Delete
  7. Deena8:01 AM

    Wishes to you and all for a happy 2022 (and the hope that some sense of normalcy returns).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great, but I'm not sure I'd recognize normal if I did see it again.

      Delete