I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Today's the day

I’m so excited! It’s finally time for the boys to come. We’ll be heading out about ten this morning to the airport to pick them up. Strangely, it take almost the same amount of time for us to drive to the airport as it take for the boys to fly here from NYC.

 

The tradition for the ride home is stopping by Bojangles, a restaurant too sophisticated  for NYC. It serves the best biscuits you can find anywhere as well as some fine spicy chicken. Since they can’t get these fine things in the big city they always want to stop at the first one we pass. Collin’s a vegetarian, but he loves their egg and cheese biscuits.

I don’t know all the plans after we get home. But we’re having dinner and opening gifts Friday evening and they’ll celebrate Christmas with Collin’s family on Saturday. And then on Sunday they’ll fly home. It’s not a long visit, but I’ll take anything I can get! 

 

I’ll be back next week.

10 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the time with your boys! I know you will! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you PK! Enjoy the time with your boys :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful late Christmas with the boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That food looks so yummy! Ron's mom loved to make biscuits, although she always called it "biscuit" the singular. We don't have a Bojangles; Popeye's is the closest to southern food.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness is the boys coming home!

    You are brave going to restaurants. We have been to one since 2020.

    I hope their stay is wonderful and filled with great memories!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! They're here and I am so happy. We went through Bojangles drive in and brought our food home. I do love having them in them in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your belated Christmas, PK!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time celebrating! I know you will enjoy every minute being together with family. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping you are having a wonderful time with the boys home.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy every moment, I know you will.

    ReplyDelete