I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, March 09, 2020

Trying again, I think.

I really appreciate the comments I got from the Are there any Spankos out here?’ There are still those working on TTWD and we all seem to be able to acknowledge that it ain’t always easy! I had put it away. No, I didn’t ask Nick. I assumed I’d already gotten that answer by the fact it was no longer in our lives. But then he emailed. You know we communicate that way better than any other.

Sometimes Nick writes to my alter-ego, Liz. He ask her questions about me and sometimes it’s easier for her to just tell it like it is. (Okay, maybe it’s weird, but it works for us. With his permission I’m posting some of our exchanges.) He said...



Liz,

Once again I need your assistance. Consider the situation as I see it and consider weighing in as an arbitrator.

My lovely wife made changes without discussing things in advance or expressing her feelings in any way. She did so while making assumptions about my feelings. Simply put these could be seen as spanking offenses.

PK, on the other hand, would make a strong case that she assumed our agreements weren't currently active.

Perhaps as an unbiased arbitrator you could weigh in the best interest of all parties.





Liz answered him...


Nick,

Personally I think your wife watches ‘Friends’ too much, when I first asked her about this, all she did was yell, “WE WERE ON A BREAK!” She admits she came to this belief without actually talking to you or asking anything about what you were thinking. On the other hand, for months and months you gave no indication by word or deed that you were not on a break. So neither of you is blameless in the situation you now find yourselves.

Your wife is scared. She’s scared to give up the comfort she’s found in walling herself off from all feelings of TTWD. And she’s also scared to say no, and give up the hopes and dreams that are a part of her.

As an arbitrator, I’m trying to see both sides. I think you would love for her to give up the push for a ‘lifestyle’ and just enjoy the fun, sexy, playful side of TTWD. She could pretend this for a while. But it would be a lie, a game she would quickly tire of. If there is no realism for her, the game eventually becomes annoying. Yet she is not looking for heavy rigid rules, especially ones that neither of you really care about.

What I could finally get her to tell me was this: she’s changing her ‘no’ about TTWD to a maybe. She’s willing to explore again, tentatively. But I don’t think she plans on directing. She tried that for a dozen years and it didn’t work. If you want to give her some strong suggestions with the idea you might spanking her if she doesn’t go along, then for pity sake chose something you feel serious about. I think she’s willing to accept your thoughts on penalties for not discussing all this beforehand. 

*One note – I heard from her butt, her lily white, returned to a virgin vanilla state and wants to stay that way, butt. It said, and I quote, “Leave me the hell out of this! I didn’t agree to one damn thing. Can’t you just yell at her like other husbands do? I shouldn’t have to pay the price! This isn’t fair!”

I told her butt to shut-up and take one for the team.


That’s how it started. More later…

11 comments:

  1. Hi Pk, it's a great thing Nick to time to engage Liz's wise counsel. Very encouraging and a sign of willingness on his part. Liz is definitely wise, I absolutely love her reply, and giggled at your butt weighing in to the conversation lol.

    I can't wait to find out what happened next!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz might be smarter than Nick and I put together. She's got it all together. Truly my butt is against the whole thing!

      Delete
  2. Laughing...... Liz? I can't keep up with all your personalities! Glad Nick knows who to talk to, when, and how. LOL Glad you're beginning to talk again about the whole spanking thing. Storm and I are in a similar situation. Will see what happens. Best wishes to you and your white ass! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU can't keep up with all of them, how about me. Sometimes they all want my attention at once. I'm glad we're talking too, slow and easy - but we're talking.

      Delete
  3. OMG!! PK, really? Liz? that is SO AWESOME! Why didn't I ever think of that???!!!!

    I hope you get all that you want.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz sits and observes. And when she does start talking she gives neither of us any slack. Seriously, give third person a try.

      Delete
  4. For what it’s worth, we had all hints of TTWD disappear for about... 4 years? 5? I’m not sure. A long damn time, while we trudged through the pregnancy, infancy, small child phases twice. I thought it was gone forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't imagine a harder atmosphere in which to practice TTWD - unless it's when they become young teenagers who never leave the house and hear everything! Then gradually they're gone a lot. My hats off to you for even trying!

      Delete
  5. Deena9:41 PM

    Definitely progress in the communication area! Just a heads up though...Liz may get you into hot water :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz definitely HAS gotten me in trouble before. She has a big mouth once she gets started. Usually she's been right to get it out, but geeze!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1:49 AM

    OMG! You have got to used your butts response in one of your stories, loved it.

    ReplyDelete