I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Big Mistake

It would have been best follow my instincts. Usually it’s the woman in a relationship that sometimes wants to dig into things that should best be forgotten. Some things are best left buried. But this time it was Nick who felt we needed to do this, and do it together. Sigh… I could tell he was hesitating when he asked me, knowing what my answer truly would be, but hoping he could convince me. I wish I had gone with my first thought – ‘don’t bother me now, I’m writing/blogging.’ But I really love this man and if he really felt we should do this I knew I should be willing, if not enthusiastic.

He took my hand as we headed back to the bedroom. There were several minutes of rethinking the wisdom of this decision – on both out parts. I personally was ready to bolt, but I didn’t. We both struggled, it took several minutes, but finally we were able to move both the mattress and box springs to reveal the horror of the trash and junk that had accumulated it the wasteland under our bed.

Let me tell you, it wasn’t pretty. Shoes seem to reproduce when they get under there (mostly Nick’s). But they weren’t alone; there were books, small boxes, cups, medicine, and paper – from newspapers to tiny scraps. There was some good news, we found over $7, mostly in change but I did find 3 ones. But there was sad news too. The following items were found.




And here you have a closer look at the worse ones:

The bamboo back scratchers and the horrible bath brush. Three items I'd hoped never to see again. As I said before, some things are best left buried. Between Grace’s big mouth, the fact that I gained this week, and my inability to remember to turn off the ceiling fan in the living room when I go to bed, even when Nick reminds me, really, really make me wish all these things had been left buried – deeply!

As they appeared during the cleaning I put them exactly where they belonged, in the trash. But somebody got them out and has hidden them away. I was kinda hoping something would happen today, we went to the movies and it would have been fun to go with a sore butt. He did smack me once with that horrible bath brush. But that thing is just vicious. I like the s…l…o…w build up where I can savor and absorb. Oh, well, we’ll see what the next day brings.

Update

I am currently sitting here on one stinging bottom! As I was typing that last part I got a text message from Nick saying simply ‘come hither’. I had a feeling that ‘hither’ was the bedroom and I was right. He said we needed to talk about the weight gain and the fans and such. This ‘talk’ began pleasantly enough over pants, with some of those light weight giggle ones. With a few good swats from the leather strap thrown in for good measure. But Nick doesn’t like for my pants to stay on long. But he was sticking with the light ones and I wasn’t exactly worried.

He had the paddle ball paddle – come on, how much can you really get out of that one when *$^&$&@!! WTF! He was using them full force! And mentioning that Grace, darling Grace, had suggested he use everything to see if I was sure my categories were right. Geeze! That thing was stinging! He wanted to know if I was going to be sticking to the weight loss plan and would I remember to turn everything off and I was agreeing to anything and everything as the assault on my butt continued.

Nick was laughing and said “You said these did hurt at all, what’s the problem?”

“You hadn’t used them full force before!” I gasped; finally succeeding it rolling away and Nick took pity and stopped.

“I’ve used them full force before, you’ve just forgotten.”

And like the true smart ass I am I just had to come back with “Well whose fault it that?”

*note to self – feel free to continue being a smart ass, most people don’t mind, and most of the time Nick enjoys it too, but don’t be a smart ass to Nick during a hard spanking!!!

"Oh, so that's the way its going to be huh?" He said as he rolled me back over and went to town again. From now on conversation during a spanking, for my part, with consist of ‘yes sir’, ‘on sir’ and ‘owwwww!”

It’s been an interesting day and a good one.

14 comments:

  1. PK, stinging bottom or not, I'll bet you are happy.
    BTW I'm loving Fifty Shades of Grey.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheehee, get a waterbed, then nothing can get underneath, though it doesn't seem to have been a REAL problem cleaning under it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK: Always good when you have an interesting day, especially one that results in a stinging bottom for you. Let's hope he starts doing that more often. Was it pink or red besides stinging?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stinging bottom, huh. Good for you. It's been so long I've forgotten what that is.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stinging bottoms are good. I have learned to say certain things only to myself while in a spanking position! abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what happens when you drag my good name into things! (also when cleaning under the bed)

    So the question is.....are they in the right category or is there some revisions to be made?

    HUGS!
    grace...who is always happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like stinging bottoms...ive still got a little one from Saturday
    and as maintenance didnt happen last night (again) it will tonight and i have weigh in tomorrow - and its not looking good at all) i guess im going to have a stinging bottom for a while to come
    great post....hope Nick keeps it up for you
    hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used a very similar bath brush on Kallisto just today. The first time I tried to use it OTK, and it didn't work too well. This time I just bent her over the bed, which was much more effective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those certainly are items i'd want to remain hidden, but seems like they're effective ones! Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty sure I'd hide those!! Although I must say, a stinging bottom does sound rather enticing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smart man that. Knew where you had them hid all along, did he?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paul,
    I am happy and I’m so glad you are enjoying the book!

    Faerie,
    Now that is a great point about a water bed. I guess it wasn’t the worse things that happened to me this weekend.

    FD,
    It was quite red!!! But it was a great day.

    Sunny,
    It’s great and you need to take care of that time lag! Get to it all ready.

    Abby,
    They are great! I hope I learn that lesson very soon.

    Oh Grace,
    I’m not talking to you, but… yes, I may have to do some shifting in my categories if he’s going to use them that hard.

    Thanks, I hope Nick keep it up too. Good luck on the weigh in.

    Spanky,
    That thing HURTS! I think we need to hear from Kallisto again to see how she feel about that terrible thing.

    Playful,
    Thanks, they are way more effective than I like!

    Riley,
    They are going to be hidden again as soon as I find where he put them.

    Rogue,
    I’m beginning to wonder if he did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just love a stinging bottom. Well done Nick.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ronnie,
    I sure DO!

    ReplyDelete