I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Diets and Deficiency

I got some of my test results back from the doctor, believe I’m gonna live. My cholesterol is up a little but I don’t need medication or anything. Thyroid levels are good. The only thing she was concerned about was that I have a Vitamin D deficiency. A problem it seems I share with everyone else in this country.


She has put me on a prescription form of Vit. D. I looked on the internet to see what this might do and according to some of the things I read - tomorrow I will be pain free, lose 40 pounds, and I’ll be 5 inches taller. Okay it may not do all that but I’ll be happy to settle for feeling a little better. Then next summer every time I don’t feel great I’ll tell Nick I have to lay out by the pool and get my fix for free.


Oh yes and one more thing the doctor said,




She feels that a regular daily spankings will increase the body’s own production of D and other important vitamins and minerals. It also promotes weight loss and clears the skin. It stimulated the libido and increases over all wealth and good looks. At least I think this is what she said. I know it's what I heard. I think my doctor is brilliant!

On to the diet results, I lost 1.4 pounds last week, the exact amount I had gained the week before. I love losing but isn’t it frustrating when you feel you are gaining and losing the same few pounds week after week! This week will be a toughie! Eating out with my sister a couple of times, the massive amount of food at school Monday and all that’s before Thanksgiving. But I spent 2 hours at the gym Monday, I’m taking a core class tonight and another water aerobic on Wednesday. So may, just maybe, I can keep the damage to a minimum. Cross your fingers!

7 comments:

  1. Well, look at that! Told you it would show up! Yea, you. You go, girl! hehehe

    Vitamin D deficiency. As I read this the word rickets came to mind. Do you remember hearing that as a kid? Drink your milk or you'll get rickets! okay, I'm old. hehehe

    I hope you have a wonderful holiday, PK.

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, I'm sure that I heard my doctor say, "spank your wife good, that will cure what ails you both."
    Then I woke up.
    Congratulations on your weight lose, if I were you I'd be happy with marking time until the new year, I'm sure Nick will see the sense in this.
    Have a great Thanksgiving.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a doctor who would tell me things like that LOL.

    Great news on the weight loss PK. Enjoy Thanksgiving and have a few treats over the holidays you deserve them.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you found a doctor who understands the value of spankings. I bet you couldn't wait to give Nick the news.I guess the doc will be writing a book -- A Spanking A Day Can...well you all can fill in the rest. LOL.

    Good luck on the diet. Tough time of the year to diet with all the holidays coming up. And now they're selling egg nog at the stores. I love it so I never look at the calorie count. But doesn't it have vitamin D? LOL.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Vitamin D level was low too. Ok actually it was a negative number! The amount of Vitamin D my doc prescribed is close to 5 times the amount recommended for someone with rickets! Of course I am allergic to the sun, so I was not suprised!

    Great news on the 1.4 pounds! Keep up the good work!

    Bigg Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, don't call yourself old! We are the same age!! Yes I remember hearing about rickets. I'm going in a few weeks to have a bone density test too. I'm interested in what that is going to have to say.

    Paul, that would be the doctor of my dreams too! It is a hard time of the year to lose. Just not letting it get away from me is probably enough.

    Ronnie, We really need our doctors to step up now. I have no doubt I'll have more than enough treats over the holiday.

    FD, I love egg nog!! Sadly I am the only one in the family that does so I try not to buy it or I'll drink it all. Hopefully I will be able to find some at a party or two this year.

    Theresa, I'm taking 8000 units. I can be in the sun for about a half hour in the summer. This past summer Nick and I would go float around on pool floats and just visit. Hmmmm... I'm suddenly starting to miss summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK, Both Lash and I are on Liquid Vitamin D and Lash was actually one point away from the "ricketts" diagnosis. We both have gluten intolerance which decreases absorption of nutrients. Something to be aware of! Meow

    ReplyDelete