I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, October 08, 2007

The Weekend

I had a really good weekend. We stayed home most of the time I want the house looking reasonably good for Eva and Adam. They are staying in LJ’s room and I wanted to straighten it up a bit. Seems as though LJ hasn’t dusted in this century but it looks a little better now.

I was really looking forward to getting Fantasy Friday up and running. Maybe I spent more time getting ready than I should have because Friday morning I got the following email from Nick:

Nice start on your Fantasy Friday revisited. Perhaps you can write one sometime about the lady that got so involved with things that she forgot her Thursday assignment or perhaps just blew it off because of more important matters! What punishment should befall one who has already been warned about negligence?

Now that made for a calm rest of the day! Friday was busy but after cleaning all day Saturday Mollie headed off to baby sit and I was left alone with a husband who wasn’t exactly angry but seemed serious about wanting his assignment written every Thursday. I explained that I was feeling great and that when I was feeling so good I did have anything to say.

He said that wouldn’t work. If he didn’t hear from me he didn’t know if I was happy and content and didn’t feel the need to write anything or if I was mad and withdrawn and didn’t feel like saying anything. It really felt good that he was still so interested in what I have to say which ever way I am feeling.

It also felt pretty good when he started in with the leather paddle and his belt! Started off well but ended up with a pretty good ‘Owwwwww’ factor! But like I said he wasn’t really mad so the rest of the evening was just fine!!!

8 comments:

  1. PK, I'm happy that you had a lovely weekend, and might one add a nice warm end.
    And as Sar might say, "the band played on".
    If I haven't said this before thanks for restarting Fantasy Friday, I really enjoyed it.
    Oh, and don't forget Thursday's assignment.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your weekend ended the way you wanted hehehe

    Now put your assignment in your outlook calendar so it will pop up and remind you.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does sound like a great weekend! Hey I didn't know Eva and Adam were coming to visit. What's the occasion, is it a teacher's holiday? Enjoy!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paul. Nick has been really sweet lately and I feel very happy. I am looking forward to FF too. Now if someone will please remind me when Thursday rolls around!

    David,
    That might be a better way to remember!

    Mthc,
    It was good and I didn't even get to Sunday yet!

    Theresa,
    Yep Eva had a day off and I am so excited that they are coming. It's like having an early Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't get to Sunday yet? ARe you teasing us???? What happened Sunday? I love that Nick is following up on the Thursday assignments! That is exactly what you need and crave! AWESOME!!!!

    Hugs,
    Little Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Nick. That would make for a nice story. Especially all the little DETAILS! *g* What a fun weekend you had!

    Okay, so I'll help if I can: Hey PK! Tomorrow is Thursday! You need to do your assignment. On time!

    ~Hugs *g*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carye,
    Mollie babysat Sunday night too and will be doing that for the next 2 Sundays evenings. I just tried to show Nick how much I appriciate he has been doing for me lately!

    Maggie,
    Could make a good story at that. Thanks, I will try to remember.

    Walks off repeating "Tomorrow is Thursday, tomorrow is Thursday, tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete