I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Fantasy Friday -- The Beginning


I love this story because we all had to have (or will have) a beginning point in our spanking live. Whether or not you and your partner are both rabid spanko or one of you is vanilla, someone had to bring it up the first time. So read and enjoy!


The Beginning

Dawn had been spending a lot of time lately thinking about how to best approach the subject. She really wanted to share this private part of herself with the man she loved so much and had shared the last 24 years of her life with. They had raised children together. Bought houses, cars and made many other important life choices together, yet to share this part of her would be difficult. Of course she knew he loved her and would do whatever he could to make her happy.

This was just a little off the norm. It could be normal for many people but not the norm for her or Brad. She and Brad had met in college and went together for several years before they decided to marry. They pretty much stayed in the same area where they met. They attended the same church, lived in the same community and neither of them every traveled more than 10 miles to work. The thought of what she wanted just wasn’t an everyday occurrence in their world. Yet she knew it was what she wanted. Dawn promised herself she would find a way and tell him soon, perhaps tonight.

It was Friday night Brad’s favorite day of the week and the beginning of what he hoped would be great weekend. Brad thought to himself as he walked in the door, a whole weekend alone with his beautiful wife and sweetheart. When he came into the house he found Dawn in the kitchen getting ready to make dinner. “Hi Baby Girl I am so looking forward to this weekend”! He came up to her as he always did and immediately kissed her on the back of the neck and then on her soft lips.

Dawn loved his touch it always made her tingle all the way to her toes. Brad then gave her a hug and a playful swat on the bottom and went about feeding the dogs and talking about his day. Dawn tried to pay attention but was wondering about the swat and if maybe he, had any hidden desires. This was a rare occasion for Dawn and Brad to be alone in their own home without any children. They had 3 children. The oldest daughter had married about a year ago. Their son had gone away to college last month. The youngest daughter was still in high school but was away on a class biology trip for the weekend and wouldn’t be back until Sunday evening. It was the best chance Dawn would have to introduce Brad to her inner desire. She returned to reality with Brad standing in front of her asking why she was going to boil the dish rag. They both laughed but Brad could sense Dawn had something on her mind. Dawn proceeded to make a quite edible meal for the just the two of them.

After dinner was done and cleaned up they sat at the table together for a few minutes discussing what they might do with their time alone this weekend. Perhaps a movie, a concert or a visit to some location they had wanted to check out. They finally decided on a hike up to a waterfall in a nearby canyon. For the Saturday night they were thinking about going out to dinner and maybe a movie at home.

After deciding what they would do this weekend Dawn became quiet and a little withdrawn. Brad again got the feeling that she wanted to talk about something but was having a hard time deciding how to share it with him. Finally he just asked “what is it baby girl, what’s on your mind?” Dawn became very shy and took a deep breath and decided she would just be out with it and see how he would react. After all she had only gone over the expected conversation in her own mind at least a hundred times. She might as well be out with it and see how he took the news that his precious “baby girl” was a spanko.

Brad sat quietly waiting for her answer, he could tell she was nervous and he began to wonder what would cause her to be so upset. He just wanted to hold her and help her share with him whatever was on her mind. He took her in his arms and told her “baby girl you know you can tell me anything I’m always here for you”. Dawn gained strength as he held her and finally asked if they could sit on the couch together and she promised him she would try to tell him what was on her mind.

As they moved to the couch Dawn sat as close to Brad as was possible she wanted to feel his love for her as she tried to explain what it was she wanted to share with him. Finally she spoke “Brad I’ve been thinking about something for a long time and I don’t want you to laugh or comment until I say all of it, I’ve had these feelings just about as long as I can remember, since I was a child. Dawn took a deep breathe “I want for you to spank me”.

The expression on Brad’s face spoke volumes but he said nothing and waited for Dawn to continue. Seeing that Brad didn’t fall apart and that his face even showed signs of pleasure with what she was saying, she continued at a breathless pace. “Not like for punishment all the time but for fun and for real. I want a real spanking that would hurt and maybe even sometimes make me cry. You could even tell me to take down my pants and even my panties and spank my bare bottom if you wanted too, it could be erotic sometimes. You could tell me to undress completely and watch. Think of the possibilities you would have my bare willing bottom on your lap and easy access to other fun locals. You would also have a happy submissive partner willing to do what ever they were told. I have often dreamed of you taking me over your knee and giving me a spanking. I know this is a little off the norm for folks like us but, I have been doing a little research on the internet and it is not as uncommon as you might think, spanking is the most common of sex kinks”.

Brad was a little taken back at his wife’s request but the thought of her willing vulnerable bare bottom over his lap was far from unappealing. In fact he had considered the thought of spanking her cute little bottom on more than one occasion but had always limited himself to an occasional swat or two, sometimes just for fun, sometimes during sex or other times when Dawn was starting on a rampage. It did seem to curtail her rampage for a bit but it didn’t always keep it from coming. Now her she was asking him to spank her, giving her consent to one of his fondest dreams! He considered how best to respond and put Dawn at ease.

Carefully he spoke “Baby Girl you know I would do anything to make you happy. I too have thought about spanking your adorable little bottom more than once or twice. Now that you bring it up you have never really objected to any of the swats I’ve giving you over the years, sometimes I even got the feeling that you liked them and wanted more but I thought it must be my imagination, how could a sweet beautiful competent young women want some Neanderthal spanking her bottom”. Dawn just had to interrupt “it wouldn’t be like that you just taking me by the hair and dragging me back to your cave against my will, although that might make a fun role play sometime. It would always be with my consent and participation. It would always be done with our love for one another at the center of the spanking bringing us closer together. The how to spank websites even advise that we have a safe word that if I said the safe word you would stop immediately and make sure I was OK”.

Now Brad became quiet for a bit and then told Dawn he had a few questions. “What if I came home from work and told you to go to our room pull down your pants and panties and bend over the bed and wait for me would you do it? Dawn’s answer was quick “In a heart beat honey so long as no one else especially the kids would know what was going on”. Brad continued “so this would be just between you and me then, no one else is to know?” Dawn answered “definitely, no one else is to know just our little secret. You could whisper in my ear if I were behaving badly that you would spank me later if I didn’t change my attitude or that I would be spanked later for my behavior. You know how sometimes I get all cranky and mean I’m usually very stressed at that point and if you could find a way to take me some place private and spank my bottom it could help me release that stress and help me return to my normal happy self. You could even use an implement like a belt or a paddle if you thought it was needed. Your spanking might even make me cry sometimes but, don’t worry too much about hurting me, we’ll have a safe word and I promise to use it if it is more than I can stand.

Brad thought for a minute “you seriously mean if you got into one of those rampage modes I could just take you away to a private place and spank you, even with my belt or if I couldn’t do right then I could let you know it would happen later. “Yes” Dawn answered. Brad smiled at the thought of finally finding a way to help his wife stop the occasional rampage that wasn’t consistent with the rest of his beautiful wife’s temperament.

Dawn also shared with Brad that she liked being submissive to him and having him take care of her. Spanking could provide another way of expressing their love for one another. Brad smiled a big grin “well you’ve convinced me and like I said I would do anything for your happiness and if it brings us closer together, all the better, I think it will make me happy too”! Brad then pulled Dawn up and into his arms and gave her the biggest strongest hug he then unbuttoned and lowered her jeans took her hands in his and said to her “Baby girl I want you to go put these precious little hands on that wall over there and stick out that beautiful bottom of yours”. He then began spanking her sassy little bottom that she stuck out further with each swat. After about 20 of these he lowered her pretty little pink panties and she shook them to the floor. He then applied another 20 or so well placed spanks unto her pretty pink little behind and very much enjoyed turning it a bright red. He then took her in his arms and held her tight until her breathing slowed and she caught her breathe. Dawn had the sweetest content smile on her face.

Brad then undressed himself and picked Dawn up and carried her back to the couch where he helped her over his knee. She began moaning for his touch. Brad didn’t disappoint as he quickly removed that rest of her clothes and began exploring her most private girl parts. He then alternated between touching and spanking. She quickly came in his hands with more force than ever before. He continued touching, exploring, spanking and causing this now wild girl to cum repeatedly. He then commanded her to get on her hands and knees on the floor, she quickly obeyed and he was within her in a split second. They both orgasamed together so hard they shook, something that had not happened in years. They fell to the floor wrapped in each others arms both of them spent yet feeling fully satisfied, fulfilled and completely loved. Both Brad and Dawn were very much looking forward to their time alone together this weekend and were already feeling the closeness and love spanking can bring.


So who wrote ‘The Beginning’? Was it me because I can get so few of my friends to send in stories? Was it Sally, a commenter without a blog, who wants to make her voice heard? Was it Maggie telling us what she hopes will happen – or has it? Or was it Dove who started spanking not too long ago and we know writes about it at times. Vote, and come back Monday to see if you were right.









Fantasy Friday Surey

Who wrote "The Begining"?

PK
Sally
Maggie
Dove




9 comments:

  1. PK, nice story, if only it were that easy.
    I think that I know who wrote this and I've voted.
    Hope that you are feeling lots better dear girl.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story..Not sure who wrote it..Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK,
    What a good story! This isn't the way we started out but I have emailed friends who started very much like this. I love reading all the stories you have posted here. I am not sure who wrote this one but I will make my guess anyway!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:58 PM

    PK,
    I think Fantasy Friday is one of my favorite thing to read on my blog travel. I like that each story is so different. I have not come out to my husband. I just read so I really liked this story. I do not know who wrote it but I wish it was me!

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:07 AM

    e think we know who wrote this one. Others seem to agree... :)

    Very nice story. Loving and gentle.

    Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this story. Now the weekend is here time for you to feel beeter.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice story. I voted, but I have a feeling there is a trick here!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:49 PM

    Paul,
    It may not always be that easy but I love the feeling of this story.

    Mthc, David,
    Thanks guys. So far I have felt good this weekend.

    Cassie,
    I know you started different but I bet this is also common. Glad you are liking FF.

    MC,
    Thanks! You need to think of coming out to you husband and join the fun!

    Todd and Suzy,
    You will have to come back on Monday to see if you are right.

    Theresa,
    Why would anyone want to trick you??

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was me above I don't know why I was anonymous.

    ReplyDelete