I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Surprises


Some times I think of thing I might want to blog about. I even have a list where I jot down ideas. But mostly I just go with the flow. If I feel like writing and have nothing I just start writing and see where it goes. Sometimes one of the kids says or does something I want to talk about. Something may happen at work or at the gym that catches my attention and often someone says something here on their blog that gives me ideas.

But by far Nick it the person that provides the most interesting blog fodder. There are good things and bad things. For a long time I spent time griping and complaining that he just wasn’t getting it, he didn’t spank hard enough, he didn’t spank long enough, he didn’t spanking often enough, he didn’t come up with reasons to spank on his own… whatever. I went on and on because everything wasn’t exactly want I wanted every time I wanted it. These days I have very few complaints.

I love that he helps me with the diet! As Theresa said it a perfect world where he will spank hard if I don’t lose some and spank fun if I do! I don’t like when he tries to get me to eat vegetables! He came home with some mess yesterday, all green and white beans with carrots and cranberries mixed in – yuck! It was called “Beans with a twist”. Nick had the nerve to try to pass it off as kinky vegetables! He said “It’s with a twist; I thought you would think of them as kinky”. Alright honey, get a grip!


Today he managed to surprise me yet again. I decided to go to the gym. Often when I get home he has supper started. Not today. Today I came in, went down the hall looking for him and found him in the bed, nude, and a beautifully scented candle burning on the dresser. This lead to the best Tuesday afternoon I have ever had! There was a bit of spanking (including me showing him what
the new tawse feels like) and even though I still have a few bruise he didn’t seem to mind warming me up too!

But the love making is taking me by surprise. Suddenly there is nothing we are not willing to try. Every experiment leads to unbelievable sex. Maybe everyone else did this in their teens and early twenties. I know a lot of my friends from RL did at that time. But oh boy, this is so much better! Instead of being with some boy I barely know in a cramped dorm room I get to do all this experimenting with the love of my life in our home surrounded by all our toys! Actually that might have been worth waiting 25 to 30 years!!

11 comments:

  1. sounds like Nick has Spring fever and it's all about the love he has for you...*big grins* and great spankings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me it wasn't all that good in my teens and 20's. It does get better with age, and love helps!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, when we were young it was great, we didn't think it could get better, but it did.
    Love deepens, broadens, encompasses everything that you have been to each other, it can't help but get better, may it long continue.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Twin~ I like how you view it as something worth waiting for and not a bunch of wasted years!! Your optimistic attitude is for sure one of the things I love best about you.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, PK! Now, are you going to return the favor for him, next time he goes out and comes back home? LOL

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. David,
    I think spring fever just may have something to do with it!

    Theresa,
    Youth is truly wasted on the young.

    BTW, I know you are very busy these days but I really miss Danny and Mayye!

    Paul,
    I would not have believed this a year ago but now I do know that you speak the truth!

    Thanks sis,
    I get that all from my dad's side of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an awesome time! Isn't it cool how much we are all in love with our husbands/significant others? It just sounds through everyones writing. I just love coming here. It so restores my faith in people! We too didn't experiment very young. We are still finding new stuff after 18 years :-) Isn't it fun!!!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi: Just coming across your blog, and glad to read about how spanking has increased your love affair with your husband Nick. Spanking has helped increase the love affair with Lynn and I, which has been going strong for more than thirty years. It has helped us be more open with anything sexual.
    I will enjoy reading your blog as time goes by.
    bottoms up
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reesa,
    If I did that every time I thought about it the man is really going to be worn out!!

    Carye,
    That is one thing I really love here. We may occasionally rant and rave out here but like you said it is obvious that the couples here truly love each other and do not mind making that point very clear!

    dwcmike,
    I have love my husband for 25 years but the new found closeness we have developed since I came out about wanting him to spank me has truly been unbelievable!

    Please come by often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, I love vegies, but beans with a twist? Kinky Beans? Cranberries? YUCK!!! Sounds disgusting! Hope it tasted a little better than it sounds!

    Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything gets better with age... EVERYTHING...

    The joy is bursting from you and it pleases me right down to the tips of my toes... it must, cause I'm not even jealous about you getting to feel that tawse, let alone use it on Nick...

    Love you so!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete