I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, January 06, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Allie's first time

Welcome to another Saturday Spankings. In today’s snippet from Cassie’s River Living, Allie is sharing with Cassie that she and Ryan recently slept together for the first time. Allie sees Cassie as the perfect sounding board.

 

We fixed some lunch and we were talking when I said something about this being a lot more fun than an algebra review. Ryan asked, “Are you supposed to be in class? I thought maybe it was a teacher workday. Are you skipping?”

“Yeah, I’m skipping, it’s no big deal. I’m only missing reviews and I know all that stuff any way.”

“It’s gonna be a big deal if your parents find out. They’re gonna kill you and blame me. You aren’t even supposed to be in here, are you?”

“Well you didn’t seem to mind a minute ago when we were kissing,” I pointed out. I was getting a little mad at him.

He didn’t seem to care that I was getting mad. Then he said, “Cutting school and lying to your parents is just the kind of thing you need to be spanked for.”

Cassie, gotta’ tell you, it was like he flipped a switch in that room. Everything seemed electrified. He just looked at me for a minute and then asked, “Don’t you agree?”

I don’t know how long I stared at him, but finally I just nodded. He came right around the counter and took my hand and we went over to the sofa. I swear I have never been so embarrassed in my life! I wasn’t even sure why I’d said yes. And I didn’t know what to expect. If Mom or Daddy ever spanked me when I was little, I don’t remember.

He kinda pulled me down over his knee and started spanking me over my jeans. It didn’t hurt too much, it was just embarrassing, like I said. But then he started talking and started spanking a little harder. At first he was just saying that I was supposed to be there for my reviews and stuff like that, but then he started spanking harder the longer he talked. 

He said, “You know if your parents find out you skipped school and spent the day over here, there’s gonna be hell to pay. They’ll ground you and we won’t be able to see each other for the whole holiday. Is that what you want?”

He was spanking really hard by then and I was telling him to stop. He was asking if I was gonna skip school anymore and I was telling him ‘no’ and then he said I better ace the exam for the classes whose reviews I was missing or he’d spank me again.

But then he stopped and he was really sweet. He helped me up and hugged me and told me everything was going to be all right. Cassie, I was feeling … feeling … I don’t know how to describe it. I’ve tried to talk Ryan into going to bed with me before and he wouldn’t, but I felt right then like I wasn’t gonna take no for an answer. We started kissing again and I kinda backed toward the bedroom and said, “Please…” and Ryan said, “We can’t…” But he didn’t sound too convinced.

“Ryan! Yes we can!” I told him. “I don’t know if girls are supposed to be so pushy, but I started unbuckling his belt and he seemed to kinda give in then and we, well we, you know.” Allie was crimson by this time and I just nodded.

 

~o~

 

Allie finished her story and I got up for fresh coffee and to give her time to regain her composure. When I sat back down, I asked her, “Well, was it what you expected?”

She colored again and said, “Not really. I mean in all the romance novels everything is just perfect. I remember wishing my panties and bra matched,” she told me laughing. “And I was frantically wondering when I’d shaved my legs last.” 

I couldn’t help laughing at her. I knew she was telling me exactly what she had been thinking at the time.

“One other thing they don’t really tell you about in the novels. It hurts. I wasn’t really expecting that. But Ryan was so sweet and he was slow and gentle. I didn’t see any fireworks or stuff like they tell you about, but when Ryan… well, when he…” She couldn’t quite get the words out. “Well, I mean after when I saw how much he had enjoyed it, I felt, I don’t know, powerful maybe. It was a really special afternoon. I think I liked talking afterwards the most. It didn’t feel uncomfortable being undressed or anything. It was really nice just to lie there together. But now it doesn’t hurt anymore and now it’s a lot more like the novels say. It’s great. Oh, Cassie, can you remember how wonderful it used to be for you?”

I bristled a bit at the question. “Well considering it was this morning, yes, I can remember quite well, thank you.” Oh my, I shouldn’t have said that, but really.

Allie looked startled. “I didn’t mean. I just thought. I mean, you still…?”

I couldn’t help laughing at her discomfort. “We’re old, honey, we’re not dead. Check back with me in fifty years and we’ll see how you and Ryan are doing.”

She gave me a big grin at that thought. I think she had just found out more about me than she had expected to. 



Cassie and Tom are happily settling into River Living. Cassie hoped that this peaceful setting would be enough to keep her out of trouble. But how can she stay out of trouble with Sue living at the river too? Staying out of trouble proves just too difficult.

Cassie is happy that Tom and Ryan are growing so close, but she is concerned about what relationship advice Tom may be giving him. Overheard conversations and statements from Ryan have her worried. Is Tom sharing his thought on adult spanking with Ryan? It seems so and when Cassie realizes that Allie is hearing these thoughts too, she’s worried. Cassie realizes she is going to have to try to explain things more fully. Can Cassie explain this way of life to eighteen-year-old Allie?



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:18 AM

    I love this exchange PK. Wonderful that Allie can share her first experience with Cassie and love how she describes it.

    Had to laugh at Allie asking Cassie if she rememberd and Cassie's response lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie really needed someone to talk with but I image Cassie's response shocked her.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Roz. Great exchange, and Cassie didn't disappoint. I also liked the way she let Allie talk until she was done without adding anything. Great snippet, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Cassie is a good listener.

      Delete