I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

I hope you'll stop by


I’ve been here in blogland for so long I sometime forget that there are new people coming by and reading occasionally. I found blogs nearly eighteen years ago and I’ve been here ever since. In blog year, that means I’m ancient.

 

When I first found blogs – found women like me who fantasied about spanking, who found it sexy and desirable I was stunned and thrilled. I could leave comments for these women, and they would answer me. I’ve made some wonderful friends out here. Through the blogs I found the courage to come out to my husband and ask him to spank me. He was stunned but willing. 

 


We gave it a good go for about ten years, but bless his heart, he wasn’t a spanko at heart and after much starting and stopping during those last few years of trying, we just stopped. We still have a wonderful marriage and we love each other very much but we no longer do much spanking. I really appreciate that we gave it a good effort and I feel that overall, the experience improved our marriage.

 

For those who don’t know, long before Nick and I actually tried spanking for real, Cassie and Tom were my fantasy couple. Cassie began telling me her stories in my head when I was eleven and she’s still telling me stories. That’s where all the Cassie books come from. I’ve put the Saturday Spankings up over at PK Corey’s Reading Room for years – until blogger stopped letting me on that site. I still can’t get on so I’m putting the Saturday Spankings here on New Beginnings now. 

 

I hope those of you who are not familiar with Cassie and her friends will come by each week and read these snippets. And please, leave a comment anytime you feel like it. Nothing, and I mean nothing, spurs on a writer anymore that someone talking to them about something they’ve written. Just a simple, ‘I liked that,’ will make a writer’s day. But it’s fine if you don’t feel comfortable commenting, come by to read anyway. Or you can email me at pk.corey@yahoo.com I’d love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:13 AM

    I dated older women, found them to be more open. One such woman would tease me that I needed a spanking, nothing at first came of it. My weakness was a woman's breast and so one evening enjoying her's, she asked what desires do you have. I looked at her and said a spanking, she smiled and responded a naughty little boy spanking or a sexual spanking, I said naughty little boy. We will see about that and a week later she told me that I needed a spanking, not concerned with me wanting a spanking. She was serious, explained that she knew I needed and I was getting a spanking, a naughty little boy spanking since I have been one. I stood before her, she scolded me, at the same time pulling my jeans downs and then my underpants. I got a naughty little boy spanking, I was kicking so hard the jeans and underpants came off. She started with her hand, then told me to stand up and not move, she got her hairbrush and boy did I plead and beg for her to stop. I faced the wall after the spanking, and then told to come to her, sit on her lap. Is that what you wanted she asked, and I said yes. You know you needed a spanking, I said yes. You have been a very naughty little boy, and I said I was sorry. You will be spanked, I will decide, you will do as told. We saw each other for another year or so, and when we decided to end it, she surprised me with a woman, my age. It was a few months into this relationship she said she knew of my desire to be spanked, part of the reason she was seeing me, she believed in a FLR. She then said we can end this, or continue, it was up to me. I said I did not want it to end, she smiled, good she said. We went out to dinner, it was Friday night, I was staying at her place for the weekend. Saturday morning after breakfast, said she needed to have a talk with me. The talk was a spanking, she told me it was needed to insure I understood she was in charge. She told me to wait in the bedroom, to be naked, standing, hands at side. I did as told, erect, she smiled, that will be gone soon. Pulling a chair from the vaniety table I soon was over her lap. She spanked me with her hairbrush I was soon pleading, kicking, squirming, she could care less, When she stood me up, she grabbed my arm, took me to the front room, faced the wall. Are you going to be a good little boy she said, I said I would be a good little boy. When you are a naughty little boy, you will be over my lap, understand. Yes Dear I said. Oh it is not Dear when you need a spanking, it is Mommy. Yes Mommy. We are married, life is good, and when Mommy saids I need a spanking I do as Mommy saids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you have landed in the perfect spot. May your marriage continue as happy as ever.

      Delete
  2. I love Cassie and Tom too. It's a shame you can no longer use your Reading Room blog, darn that Blogger!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure wish I could get on it again. I'm going to have a new book coming out maybe in March and I'd like to have a place to invite everyone to come read about it. I hesitate to invite family, church members and the friends I see daily to come to New Beginning. I'm proud of my archives, but they are not for everyone.

      Delete
  3. Hello fellow ancient! I'm very happy for you that you've revived your spanking relationship. What you all are doing sounds like what I always wanted - or thought I wanted - who knows now?

    Cassie and Tom will always be dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete