I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

The dullest patient ever

I had a cardiologist appoint Monday. I’ve been doing better, not nearly as many doctors appoints as I was having to go to a year ago. I hadn’t seen this doctor in six months. I got there and they did a quick EKG, and asked tons of questions – was I having and chest pains? Was my balance off? Did I worry about falling? Did I feel any palpations? And on and on. I was able to answer no to all of them. I told him it was my goal to be his dullest patient. He said I was well on the way and that he didn’t want to see me for another two years. Go me!

 

Last weekend was fun. We celebrated my birthday with some friends at our favorite restaurant. Mollie came over on Saturday. She was on her way to another party with all her gal pals. 



We got to babysit the dogs. I had told her if she didn’t want to spend money on a gift for me, she could just bring D over and let me meet him. I got a big, quick NOPE. Oh well, all in good time I suppose.


Next weekend is full – my family's party is Saturday night; Nick’s family's party is Sunday night and then my sister and BIL will stop by for dinner Monday night.  I hope I remember what I’m supposed to take to each function. 

 






5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:35 AM

    Hi PK,

    Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday! Yay for being the dullest patient lol. So great to hear!

    Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful time at all the family celebrations.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love being dull! I had a great birthday. I hope your Christmas is great.

      Delete
  2. Good to hear all's well with your health.

    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the family celebrations.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Merry Christmas to you and your family too.

      Delete
  3. I am so happy to hear you are a dull patient! :-) And a great birthday gift to not have to return to the cardiologist for two years. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete