I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, December 02, 2023

Saturday Spanking - Cassie's Seeing Red


Welcome to Saturday Spanking! It this snippet from Cassie’s River Living, it’s Cassie’s birthday month and she and Tom have gone to a mountain lodge. Cassie enjoyed the lodge’s tradition of mixing their guests at dinner. She always enjoyed meeting new people, until the night Phyllis and Burt showed up…

 

How to describe these two? Let’s just say, they were different. Burt was a mouse of a man who wouldn’t say boo to a goose. But Phyllis? Now Phyllis was something. She was no child, but my junior by a couple of decades, I would imagine. Phyllis was big, not fat mind you, big, big hair, big boobs, and a big mouth. That first night I think Tom found her amusing. I didn’t. 

Actually, I had her number seconds after they sat down. She talked of their extensive travels, their fine home, and their money, to the point of vulgarity. She shared exactly what her dress and shoes cost. I’m sure with the slightest bit of encouragement she would have been happy to share the cost of her undergarments, assuming she was wearing any.

I easily tuned out her droning, but I remained fully aware of one thing. The witch could not seem to keep her hands off my husband. Jealousy has never been one of my problems. I am fully aware of how much Tom loves me. But she kept grabbing his arm as she spoke, patting his hand occasionally, and I was beginning to see red. I tolerated it until she reached up to touch his face, as if brushing away a nonexistent crumb. I leapt to my feet. Using every fiber of restraint I had not to come across the table and snatch her bald headed, I simply said, “Tom, I’ve had about enough and I’m ready to turn in.”

Tom was on his feet in an instant taking my hand and pulling back my chair. I saw Phyllis’ eye narrow in annoyance. She hadn’t seen annoyance yet. But she carefully covered it with a smile.

“Well, Tom, if your wife,” conveniently forgetting my name while using Tom’s, “needs to go on to bed, why don’t you come back and do some partying with us?” Phyllis cooed in a sickening voice.

That was about it for me, but as I opened my mouth to speak, Tom’s arm quickly went around me and he firmly lay his hand on my bottom and gave a meaningful squeeze. “Let’s go, Cassie,” he said, and with a nod from Tom to the horrible pair, we headed to the door.

I was seething. “Tom, I want to go back in and tell that bi…”

“Cassie, don’t say it,” Tom warned, but he was chuckling. He seemed to think the whole thing was amusing. Worse than that, he was in a teasing mood. Most of the time in our relationship I’m the one pushing my luck to tease and annoy him as much as I can without pushing him into a spanking I don’t want. But that evening, he was the one pushing my buttons.

As we went into our chateau, he was saying, “Now Cassie, they were a perfectly charming couple. If you’re seriously ready for bed, would you really mind if I went back to visit a little longer?”

I knew he was teasing, but I wasn’t in the mood. I was taking off my shoes and I threw them across the room. “You go visit with her! You can spend the night with her! Marry her for all I care! Why don’t you just go?”

Tom was still amused and paying no attention to my tantrum, other than to egg it on. “Nooo,” he drawled. “I think I’ll just stay in tonight and spank my wife.”

“Well you better be planning on getting another wife then,” I snapped, “cause you’re not touching this one. I threw my dress on the chair and stalked toward the bathroom in my slip but Tom grabbed me. He didn’t want me locking myself away.

“Oh, no,” he laughed. “I want this one.” He gave me a bear hug that lifted me off my feet, but I still wasn’t having it.

“You put me down. I’m mad at you and I’m not in the mood for a spanking.”

“Well, this ought to be different,” he chuckled. “Spanking you when you’re mad at me. Has that ever happened before?” I hate it when I’m mad and he won’t take me seriously. But with the skills of a champion he had me over his knee in a flash, slip up and panties down. Don’t tell me practice doesn’t make perfect.

 


Cassie and Tom are happily settling into River Living. Cassie hoped that this peaceful setting would be enough to keep her out of trouble. But how can she stay out of trouble with Sue living at the river too? Staying out of trouble proves just too difficult.

Cassie is happy that Tom and Ryan are growing so close, but she is concerned about what relationship advice Tom may be giving him. Overheard conversations and statements from Ryan have her worried. Is Tom sharing his thought on adult spanking with Ryan? It seems so and when Cassie realizes that Allie is hearing these thoughts too, she’s worried. Cassie realizes she is going to have to try to explain things more fully. Can Cassie explain this way of life to eighteen-year-old Allie?



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:22 AM

    Love this snippet PK. Great to see the fun side of Tom, and him teasing Cassie for a change :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. Tom definitely has his fun side too.

      Delete
  2. He obviously didn't quite believe her about the spanking, but I love their byplay. Well done, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to see him teasing Cassie, she deserves it!

      Delete