I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, December 28, 2023

First Christmas

First Christmas was great. We saw my family Saturday night, and Nick’s family on Sunday night. Then much of Christmas Day was just Nick, Mollie and me. Late in the afternoon my sister and brother-in-law came for dinner. Nick fixed a standing rib roast and it was fantastic! I took care of the sides and the dessert. Mollie made a beautiful charcuterie board (hope I spelled that correctly.)

 


Here's one gift I got from my sister.  Check out these titles, perfect gift for a writer!

 

On the twenty-seventh Mollie’s newest baby was spayed. Mollie was a nervous wreck, she brought one of her dogs over here for me to babysit because she and the kitten like to play rough and Mollie was scared to let the kitten get stepped on. 



This is one sweet kitten. I can hear her purring over the phone most evening. She loves to cuddle – Mollie’s other cat is, to be blunt, a bitch. This one is a love. She came through her surgery with flying colors.

 

Second Christmas will take place near the middle of January when my boys get to come home. We’re all looking forward to seeing them, it’s been a long time.

 

Meanwhile I hope you’ll stop by here Saturday for an interesting Saturday Spanking.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:41 AM

    Glad you had a wonderful Christmas PK, and another to look forward to with the boys! The gift from your sister is awesome!

    The kitten is adorable. Glad all went well with the surgery.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super and I love this new grandcat!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! :-) And...more celebrations to look forward to. I love the gift from your sister. :-) Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your Christmas was wonderful too! Yes, I think I'm going to enjoy carrying the cup around.

      Delete
  3. Have a great Christmas with the boys. What a lovely gift from your sister.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the cup is really fun.

      Delete