I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Very cool birthday gift

I had a great week. I celebrated my birthday and Saturday there was a big family Christmas party.  I’m still learning not to overeat and it’s a hard season to learn that. Normally there aren’t a lot of appetizers around, but at these parties there are shrimp, sausage balls, cheese balls, vegetable trays (I seem to have no problem avoiding these), fruit trays and of course all this comes before the meal and tons of deserts. But I’m learning to adjust.

I wanted to show you a gift that Mollie made for me. I was absolutely delighted. My little girl is craftier than I realized.

 


She printed off the cover of each of my books in this size, cut little foam pieces to size and glued on the covers. All the books I’ve written are now in the beautiful ornament. Mollie assured me more can be added whenever I’m ready. She also made one for my sister with all her books in it that she’ll give her when we all get together just after Christmas.

And in case I don't get back before all the holidays...





10 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday PK! Sounds like a wonderful week. I, For won't be worrying too much about what I eat until after Christmas lol.

    Wow, Mollie's gift is so awesome, what a wonderful surprise it must have been. She is both very thoughtful and clever.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really loved that gift. Mollie impressed me.

      Delete
  2. PK, Happy belayed birthday.

    I love the bauble Mollie made for you. Very clever. A wondeful surprise for you. I bet your sister will love hers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a surprise. I think she was making something like this for her students and thought of this for me.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6:08 AM

    What an amazing gift! I love it. Mollie is such a sweetheart.

    Happy birthday and merry Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a sweetheart! I hope to eventually have enough books to fill it up.

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday, PK! Such a well-thought and neat gift that shows so much love and support.
    As for the holidays indulgence and a threat to our waistlines, I hear you, I already put on some extra weight, and I fear it's not the end of it yet. No wonder gyms get full the first week of January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really touched by Mollie's gift. As for over eating I can't - the new meds cause me to feel awful if i over do it. So I guess that helps some... but I still miss being able to gorge when I want to.

      Delete
  5. Holy cannoli that is an awesome Christmas bauble! Happy belated birthday and happy advance Christmas to you and yours. I hope it is as healthful as it can be given the holiday feasting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fondles! Mollie will be spending Christmas Eve with us. I love having her, the dogs not so much!

      Delete