I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Great Memories

I’m thinking that most spankos are well acquainted with the movie McLintock. I mean it’s a spanko classic. John Wayne himself, spanking Maureen O’Hara after a tension filled, embarrassing run through the town. Still makes me tingle. Of course, at the same time it a good comedy for the whole family. Long before I came out of the spanko closed, I used to watch it with the kids. I could watch my sexual fantasies play out before my eyes, while still keeping my deep dark secret.

 

Time has passed and my desires are no longer a secret. My children are grown and are well aware of what I write. But I had to laugh when I got the following text from LJ the other night.

 

 

I guess it’s fun to have something from your childhood suddenly click and make sense. Now all I’m wondering about is why he was texting with a friend about a fifty-year-old movie. I’ll ask next time he calls.

7 comments:

  1. LoL PK, I love it! I would be curious why LJ was texting his friend about McLintock too!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fine son you have. It must be such a good feeling to be able to be upfront about your *ahem* preferences.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - we just laugh about it and that feels great to me.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous7:31 AM

    Don't forget that the daughter was spanked by the boyfriend and John handed him a fireplace shovel. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Jack. Two good spanking in one movie is hard to come by. McLintock is a good flick.

      Delete
  4. Funny. I wonder why he was textoing a friend about that particulart film.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is curious. I haven't gotten to ask him yet.

      Delete