I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, December 16, 2022

Christmas Meme

Ronnie and Hermione reminded me of this, so I thought I’d share too. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season.

Thank you


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

I always wrap gifts. I enjoy the wrapping and I enjoy opening wrapped gifts.

2. Real tree or artificial? 

Artificial.


3. When do you put up the tree?


That varies, usually it depends on when my boys are coming. If they don’t come until sometime in January, I decorate later so we can leave them up longer. Since they aren’t coming this year, I put it up the second week in December.

4. When do you take your tree down?


Whenever I muster the energy after Christmas.


5. Do you like eggnog?


Yes I do! But I’m the only one in the family that does and I sure don’t need to drink a whole carton.


6. Favorite gift received as a child?

One year I got a machine gun and a baby doll and sure did love them both.


7. Hardest person to buy for?

LJ! He never gives me any ideas.


8. Easiest person to buy for? 

Mollie! She usually has hundreds of ideas!


9. Do you have a nativity scene?

It’s not out this year.


10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

I don’t usually send out cards.



11. Worst Christmas gift ever received.


I had an aunt who always gave me a slip every year. I was not thrilled.


12. Favorite Christmas movie?


It’s a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street.


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

Usually sometime in October.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?


I probably have, but I usually don’t.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

The cheese ball my sister-in-law makes.





16. Lights on the tree; colored or white?

They have been white for years, but when we get a new tree I think I’d like colored.


17. Favorite Christmas song?


I love all the classics I grew up listening to, but recently I’ve come to love ‘Mary did you know?’


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?


I always want to stay home!


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

I grew up listening to Rudolph, so of course.


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? 


Our tree goes right to the ceiling. We don’t have either on top.



21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

Definitely Christmas morning!


22. Favorite ornament theme or color? 

I love a mixture of everything.


23. Favorite for Christmas dinner?

My sister makes a standing rib roast that’s pretty darn good.


24. What do you want for Christmas this year?

I haven’t really asked for anything much this year, but Mollie and Nick always make sure I’m well gifted.

25. Merry Christmas to all!





6 comments:

  1. Hi PK, I enjoyed reading your answers. A machine gun and baby doll? Quite the contrast of gifts lol. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas season.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a good weapon to protect my baby!

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers. Did you ask for a machine gun?
    Wishing you and your faily a wonderful Christmas.
    Love,
    Ronnnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! As a kid I loved both guns and knifes. As an adult I have no interest in either.

      Delete
  3. Now I want a cheese ball! I have the recipe a co-worker gave me, for the cheese ball she made for the office every year, so I must make it for us this year.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the one my SIL makes! I can't eat as much this year but her is sure worth the stomach space.

      Delete