I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, October 17, 2022

Time has passed

A long time ago I found blogs and eagerly began reading. That was when I got my first laptop. I didn’t want my kids walking up behind me and seeing things that were none of their business. 


Mollie, at the time was a very nosy thirteen-year-old. And the most amazing thing is that my nosy little girl is turning thirty. It’s just a different way at looking at time.

 

She’s not thrilled with the number. I don’t think the age really bothers her so much as ‘ticking.’ I’m sure she was hoping to be married with a child or two by now. No, that’s not me talking, it’s her. But she’s doing fine.

 

Last week her friends at school gave her a party. She saved some of the cake for me and it was delicious. I loved the gift they gave her. 


The inscription reads, ‘You’re awesome keep that shit up.’

 

Her other group of friends took her to our largest city nearby for a day of shopping and eating. She seemed to have a great time.

 

Here was one of the gifts I gave her. When her teaching partner’s daughter saw it, she asked, “Was that personally made for Mollie? It’s perfect.”

I know she’s turned thirty and that she’s a grown-up and all, but I still love remembering my nosy little thirteen-year-old.

6 comments:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday to Mollie! She is blessed to have such wonderful friends and colleagues. Glad she has had some lovely celebrations.

    Love the bracelet and I love the angels, I have a few myself :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you from Mollie. She does have some good friends. As soon as I saw the golden puppy I knew I had to get it for her.

      Delete
  2. Happy 30th to Mollie! I'm sure she will ALWAYS be your little girl. I'm coming up to 50 and till his last day on earth my pops still called me his little girl (I was 46). That was a lovely figurine. It's just so "sweet" somehow. Put a smile on my face it did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will be my baby forever. I was my mom's baby too. But we really enjoy one another and I'm so happy she lives close.

      Delete
  3. Happy 30th to Mollie. VWhere did those years go.
    So happy she had fun with friends. Love the presents.
    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really puts the 16 years in a different perspective.

      Delete