I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, November 19, 2021

LOL - l do Love our Lifestyle!


Welcome and thank you for coming! Whether this is your first time or you’re by daily, I’m really happy that you’re here. I’m always happy when anyone stops by.



Love our Lifestyle, there’s a statement that fits me to a tee! I have loved this lifestyle since before I knew that it was a real life style. I remember making up my first ‘spanking story’ when I was four and it’s been on my mind ever since.

 

For me the ‘perfect’ spanking relationship (and I know that there is no such thing) involves many types of spankings – sexy, fun, reconnecting, stress relieving … and for me, just a touch of discipline. I know, I’ve seen, how spanking in a relationship can bring a couple so much closer. 

 

I guess I really want to speak to those of you who know you want the lifestyle, but can’t quite bring yourselves to ask your partner for it. Please, do it! I really don’t think you’ll regret giving it a try. But I also know that having someone to discuss the lifestyle with is very, very helpful. Having many, many blogs when I began was a Godsend. So try to find someone to discuss your experiences with, begin a blog yourself or email me – I love discussing spanking. 


elisspeaks@yahoo.com 


And if you find yourself with time to read go back and look at some of my archives, you have fifteen years’ worth to check out.

 

Here are a few samples for you to click on and see if you like them. 


Ten Important Things


Going without Prozac


Perfect Day


The importance of touch



Thank you so much for stopping by and please leave a comment if possible, they are so welcomed!

32 comments:

  1. Wonderful post PK my friend. Happy LoL day:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy posting so I can hear from friends. Thanks so much for your loyalty!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1:16 AM

    Started reading 8 or 9 years ago & never stopped. Enjoy the books, too, and the every day observations. Keep on writing!

    Alofa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alofa - thank you so much for commenting! I like knowing you're there. There are days I wonder if anyone is out there. I'm so glad you like the books too. Monday, Cassie is dropping by.

      Delete
  3. Happy LOL day PK!! Stop by to read all the time - though blogger doesn't always let me leave a comment (le sigh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes blogger is a booger! I'm glad you come by.

      Delete
  4. Hi PK,

    What a good idea it was to add links to some of your excellent archived posts. I hope everyone reads them.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think we should hit Throw back Thursdays hard. There are so many great post out there, from all of us, that few will ever see.

      Delete
  5. PK - Lovely post. I am so glad you are still here blogging my friend. Thank you. Happy LOL Day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a great LOL Day to you too, Ronnie. Long may we blog!

      Delete
  6. I was here - like Kilroy in WWII. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good old Kilroy! Come by anytime.

      Delete
  7. Happy LOL Day, PK! I am so grateful to know you and call you my friend! Thank-you for encouraging me to write my own blog so many years ago...I am so happy I did. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the fact that you began your blog has been really good for both of us - and many others!

      Delete
  8. Great post. Everyone should read (Or reread) your old ones. They were so helpful and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie Dee! I know some of those old ones were really good. I'd love for them to be read again.

      Delete
  9. Happy LOL Day PK ! Love our Lifestyle !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your post and how you included past posts for us to read for the first time (or go back and read them.) If anybody loves the spanking lifestyle, it is definitely you, girl. Good for you for following your passions. Happy LOL Day! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never felt more like myself that when I first came out to Nick!

      Delete
  11. Happy LOL Day. Have a great one

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to see you here - I hope it was a good day for you too.

      Delete
  12. Hi PK,

    Me too! Over all the years, I cannot recall a single occasion when someone who was interested in being spanked, later decided otherwise after trying it. If you've got it, you get it.

    Happy LoL Day and Happy Weekend!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth! Even those who never tell anyone else, they know!

      Delete
  13. Hi PK - Happy LOL Day! Wanted to say I appreciate your hospitality, not only to me, but to all those who choose to share their stories via Fantasy Friday. That is very generous of you.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enzo I love it when people come by! And as for Fantasy Friday, I have a brand new one to go up next Friday!

      Delete
  14. So glad you’re here! Glad I found you many years ago!
    Weddings and work make it hard to join in!
    I love your books! I too wrote in my head as a 5 year old and remember drawing stories too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you definitely have your hands full. We were a couple of aspirating writer at a young age! Wish I'd illustrated mine.

      Delete