I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, August 23, 2020

We’re off on a little trip!

We’re heading to the mountains today and making a tour of local waterfalls. At least Nick is – I’m going to do like I did the last time. Hike as long as I feel comfortable and if it gets too steep or rocky I’m heading back to the car and sit peacefully in the cool and read my book! Not giving Nick another chance for attempted murder.



The place we're staying is a great place. We’ve been before and the view goes on forever as you sit on you room patio. They have a wonderful restaurant too. We have reservations because they are using so few of their tables. Sadly they aren’t serving  breakfast currently. They have the best pancakes in the world! But we’ll just have to go back for them next year.

I just wanted to touch base and let everyone know I’m still posting – wish you’d comment to let me know you’re reading. Anyway if you still come by, please know I appreciate it. I’ll post a few pictures of our trip soon.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely PK. Have a wonderful time:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was short and sweet, but we did have fun!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful picture. Sounds wonderful. Have fun.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great. I'll have our pictures up Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Hi...I am still reading! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do appreciate that Abby. Our picture up Wed.

      Delete
  4. Still here hon! Have tons of fun. I’m excited to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm real glad you're here!

      Delete
  5. Hope your weather was better than ours has been.
    We've decided to head back to the city Labour Day weekend - it's getting cols - lots of wet weather
    Guess the summer is over

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the time is beautiful, warm and everything you need!

    I can't wait until we go day tripping again.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete