I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Great trip, beautiful Falls!

We had our trip and made it home safe and sound. And we saw some beautiful sights! Nick does love to photograph waterfalls. I’m more leery and take the paths to get to them with a distrustful eye. This first picture I’m stealing from Nick, because I think he did a beautiful job. We hit it at the perfect time of morning!


Here was the next falls. Beautiful for sure! But one hundred and fifty steps – one way, did make it a trek! After we’d made it down all those steps and got ready to start back up I told Nick to go first since I knew I’d be slower. And he had the gall to trot up them!






The third one of the day was really impressive. Once you got to this one, you could walk behind the falls. But then, of course, you had to climb your way out, ninety-eight steps here.






By this time I was ready to head to our hotel. Here was our view from the window, 




And here is their lovely dining room with the same view.




But as we finished our dinner and got back to the room, this was the view.




But by the next morning we had this again – clothing optional, it’s not like anyone was looking in.


The next morning we came to the last falls Nick wanted to see. I’d been a good sport about the falls with the steps. My legs were tired, but I could make it if no one was rushing me. But this last one – WOW! I told Nick to go on, I’d come at my own pace. I made it around the first bend,  but one peek around that first curve and I turned around and headed for the car. Nick didn’t worry he said he knew when he saw what lay before him that I wouldn’t be joining him.

The path was steep and rocky, you needed to cross over some slippery rocks and someone had even put up climbing ropes to help people pull themselves along. Here are Nick’s pictures of this falls. I figured I’d enjoy them more if I was alive and he and I both feel I made the right decision.


It was a short, lovely, peaceful trip with some just a little more exercise thrown in than I would have thought necessary. Look up scenic water falls in your area. It might be worth investigating. 

13 comments:

  1. Wow PK, the pics are amazing, simply beautiful. Nick is a great photographer! The hotel looks lovely also.

    Glad you had a wonderful time. Lots of exercise and wonderful scenery :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good trip. I should exercise a little daily instead of going all out like this twice a year.

      Delete
  2. The pictures are stunning, Nick is very good with a camera. Nice to read you enjoyed your time away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, but my legs are still sore.

      Delete
  3. WOW! That is beautiful. If ever we get to the US again, there are so many places I want to see....Apparently, that area is one of them!

    I'm glad you both made it out in one piece.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will be able to come by this way sometime.

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos
    Do me a favour ask Nick whar shudder speed he used especially for the first one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL shudder - was posting that comment from my phone... it should have been SHUTTER !!

      Delete
    2. I will ask, but I know sometimes he takes the shot with the 'live' setting on his cell phone and then softens the water on the computer.

      Delete
  5. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos. Glad you both enjoyed some time together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy you had a lovely time away. Photo's are stunning.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick is a great photographer and I do okay. And these were lovely spots!

      Delete