I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, August 31, 2020

How my days go

You know I like to post a couple of time a week to let everyone know I'm alive and well and hope you're the same. I have been doing my best to get two Cassie books finished. Hopefully at least the first one will be ready to send in by October. But I thought you might like to see how my day usually goes when I stay home to write.



If it's hard to read, it begins

Hmm - I need a break. Maybe I'll stand up and stretch.
... and as long as I'm up maybe I'll grab a coffee...
...now that I've got a coffee, maybe I'll have a cookie...
... if I'm having a cookie maybe I'll just make a sandwich too...
...since I'm eating maybe I'll watch a little Netflex...

In bed with her husband:

Her: I didn't get a darn thing done today.
Him: Why don't you try taking a break once in a while.

This is way more true than it should be.

But on rare occasions I do leave the house and it often feels like this



I hope all of you all are adulting as much as you need to.

5 comments:

  1. LoL PK, I can relate. It's too easy to get distracted. Life has pretty much back to normal here which means being back at work. Though Covid has thrown us a curve ball again so we have a low level of restrictions for this week at least at this stage.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Covid thing is hitting the world hard. I know you all have done better than we are here. But we all have to be so careful. Stay safe.

      Delete
  2. Oh boy. Smiling! That has been many a day. I am trying to move more. Being back at school had increased my activity exponentially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going back to work would get me moving more - but I'm not trying it!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha that picture cracks me up... but um, most of the time, I'm being the adult. Sigh. Boring dependable capricorn am I.

    ReplyDelete