I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

You want to feel productive? Try some of these...

Are you feeling sluggish? Sitting at home all day? Not feeling productive? You may be more productive than you realize. You just have to look at it in a different way. I feel like the following things are very productive!


·       Reading a book (just a few suggestions)


·       Writing a book
·       Listening to a book
·       Leaving a review on Amazon for a book you liked.
·       Cleaning – general or closets and drawers
·       Planting flowers


·       Drawing
·       Grooming or playing with pets
·       Starting or finishing a TV series you’ve been meaning to watch


·       Sewing, cross stitching, needle point, making masks
·       Giving yourself a facial
·       Showering or taking a leisure bath



·       Organize your old pictures. You don’t have to put them in albums, just a generalizations by years or person. Your kids will thank you.

·       Call/text/message someone you haven’t talked to in a while.

·       Laundry

·       Folding Laundry

·       Putting laundry away – realize these are three separate events. 

·       Exercising – walking, biking, weights, swimming, stretching to reach a margarita 




·       Cooking, especially baking

·       Boxing up baked goods and shipping them to nice blogger who goes by initials.

·       Going through your spanking implements and sex toys – throw out broken ones (or ones you really hate), look online for replacements, replace batteries, remember to place a note in with your toys, should your kids come across them after you die, explaining it was all in good fun and you both enjoyed your playtimes enormously and for the kids to get over it!




·       Reading blogs

·       And the very best one – commenting on the blogs you read.

Doing that makes you very productive! Give it a try!

8 comments:

  1. LoL PK, some wonderful suggestions. I especially like boxing up baked goods and sending them to a certain blogger lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I especially like that one too. Hope it happens!

      Delete
  2. Lovely list! I want to add that REACHING for chips and chocolate bars count as stretching too. Not just margaritas. Jus sayin :)

    I would be happy to send some lemon brownies but i don't think they would last the trip. So I shall put them as far away from me as possible (1 foot maybe?? HAHA) and reach for them one piece at a time on your behalf.

    Thanks for sorting out my stretching for today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stretching is so important. I'm glad you're getting with the program.

      Delete
  3. I love your list and like Fondles and Roz especially sending biscuits to others. There a couple of things on your list I'll be doing today.

    Good luck for tomorrow.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll get the reading and writing done. We'll see about the rest.

      Delete
  4. I’m feeling most of these right now. It is a great success to accomplish even a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, we only need to do a little at the time.

      Delete