I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Spanking implements everywhere you look

When I first come out to Nick as a spanko I let my mind go wild. I saw spanking implements everywhere! I remember Christmas shopping that first year.  I saw belts and slippers. I spotted hair brushes, bath brushes, and lint brushes. I saw spatulas and wooden spoons of all shapes sizes and thicknesses. I noticed rulers, fly swatters, leather dog collars, ping pong paddle and a few other toys that boasted one kind of paddle or another. And if you’ll ride through our mountains and look in some of the gift shops you’ll find actually paddles, usually with cute sayings on them. I’m telling you everything that could possibly be used to spank caught my eye.

I’ve calmed down some. I can look at a belt or a hairbrush and not blush or giggle when I think of it’s more fun uses. But something caught my attention the other day! Never before had I seen a paddle advertised on Good Morning America Deals and Steals.  But here it is…












They claim it’s a grill cleaner. Sure, it’s possible I guess. But thats sure not what I saw. Do you think Nick could use one for Father’s Day?

10 comments:

  1. I hear you PK, I see spanking implements everywhere! LoL.

    I love this. Could be a bit difficult to use as a spanking implement given the handle, but definitely worth a go :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be better for a swat that a real spanking.

      Delete
  2. I saw a display of those in Walmart last summer and thought it would be a great gag gift. It's really too heavy to be a good spanking paddle, except in fun. I might get Ron one for his birthday.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hear it's a good grill scraper. And fun to look at.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I have no doubt it would be.

      Delete
  4. That looks like it'll really hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun gift. I'd buy one for P for the BBQ as would be fun to see it handing there.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking!

      Delete