I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, June 04, 2020

I couldn't resist!

Sorry, sorry! I said no more politics and I meant it, truly. But I couldn't resist this. It's the best meme I've run across and I have so many lovely readers from Canada that I just had to share.









8 comments:

  1. LoL Pk, love it!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!! PK, that's funny!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    I never noticed before BUT he does have a great ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm afraid we do, and Justin is a cutie! We look south, shake our heads and say "WTF?".

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny. I've not noticed his bum before. I'll pay attention next time I see him on TV:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah. perfect! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! The Canadian is pretty gorgeous. The beard doesn’t suit him but maybe most women are looking at his other assets!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when memes speak the truth!

    ReplyDelete