I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Another weekend at home

What a strange Easter. As far as I can remember it’s the first Easter I haven’t gone to church. But we had a nice service on Facebook Live. I cooked for Nick’s dad and we took lunch to him. I miss seeing the whole family but we’re doing it one family per week for the time being.

I got a sweet text from Nick last Friday. It said something like, “A massage appointment has become available at 1:30. Appropriate clothing can be found on the bed at that time. Special request will be honored.” 

At the proper time I headed to the bedroom to find only a blindfold placed in the center of the bed. Since he was taking request I, pulled out our beautiful suede flogger and place it on the pillow. He put in a CD of some of my old favorites and I got a lovely, full body massage – front and back. The flogger is wonderful, even if you were vanilla it would be wonderful.

After this full body massage and a few specialties from my personal masseuse, he also joined me in the shower for a little more attention. Isolation and an empty nest does have its good points.

We also opened our pool this weekend. It’s way earlier than we usually do and I won’t be going in for quite a while, but boy does it look prettier that a black tarp covered with leaves. We’ve been sitting by it to read and nap in the afternoons. At least it gets us out of the house and we went to a park close by for a little exercise. It’s nice to have a place to walk that’s so pretty. 








Keep coming back and I’ll keep posting. It can feel lonely enough in the world right now without losing touch here too.

12 comments:

  1. Hi PK, it certainly was a very different Easter this year. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend making the most of isolation :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did make the most of it! And it was fun.

      Delete
  2. Happy you had a wonderful weekend. We did a couple of Facetime with granddaughter, she is growing so quickly. Love the photos.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Facetime with a granddaughter is a wonderful way to spend Easter!

      Delete
  3. How lovely to see Nick set you up for what you wanted.

    Easter was weird. Thank goodness you stayed home. I flipped on an American channel to show the Sheriff something and it was an Easter Sunday service with a FULL congregation. I was floored. I quickly turned it off.

    I am glad you took lunch to your family. That is good to reconnect.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick was great! Yeah those who get together right now are just reckless.

      Delete
  4. Can't love this post more! Yay Nick and BIG YAY for relaxing!

    I try to take a walk with my daughter every day. It's good for the soul just to get out a bit.

    We did a family Passover Seder via Zoom. Lots of people so honestly, a bit chaotic. Still, nice to see faces! Glad you had a nice Easter! Pretty amazing how wonderful technology can be at times.

    Wishing you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love technology! All this would be so much worse without it. I'm glad you got to see your family for Passover.

      Yeah, Nick is really special.

      Delete
  5. I remember having painted eggs with water base paint... It was a long time ago, its a fading memory... We can share a cyber hug :)
    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we can. I remember smelling vinegar when dying eggs.

      Delete