I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fantasy Friday Reveal


I just wanted to let you know who wrote Fantasy Friday this week. But first, what did you think of the voting?  It’s it something you’d like to do occasionally or would you rather just know who wrote it?  We used to do this all the time when Fantasy Friday was made up of only those who had blogs – back before I got to host it.  Of course now it’s opened to everyone!!!  Blog or not – all you have to have is an idea for a story!

So for this week’s story Second Chance, here’s how the voting went.




Minelle (3)
 18%

Sunnygirl (7)
 41%

PK (5)
 29%

Faerie (2)
 12%





I was staying even with Sunnygirl for a while there – and I was honored, but the truth is the voting was right this week.  Sunnygirl is the author.  And I thank her again for all the help she has given me with Fantasy Friday. 

Please send any story you’re willing to share to elisspeakd@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. PK,
    if it adds a little interest then it is a good thing.
    I guessed right this time!
    I'm easy, if it's there I'll do it, if not.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:03 PM

    I guessed right!
    That was fun, PK! and a great story, too.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete