I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Fantasy Friday, Literature Sucks!

We have a brand new Fantasy Friday story today and a brand new author. This story is by Antoinette one of our youngest contributors. Looking back I believe most of the Fantasy Friday writers have been in their 40’s. Antoinette is 18 and will be getting ready to head to college in the fall. I’m glad that the internet has enabled spankos of all ages the chance to feel comfortable with their desires as well as the chance to talk with other with the same desires. I like being a part of a community when people of all ages can share thought and questions with each other.

I hope you enjoy Antoinette’s story…

Literature Sucks!

I’m in deep shit. I can’t even describe how much trouble I’m in. I just got my report card and I’m failing a few of my classes. Plus I think my teacher called Ashton at work too. Oh My God am I in trouble.

Ashton’s my boyfriend but I say that he’s my brother on everything else. I get to live with him for a while since my parents are gone. Ashton’s 20 and I’m 18. So he’s an adult living in his own apartment, with a good paying job, and going to school. He agreed to let me stay and my parents trust him and me completely. The only thing is he laid down some ground rules. Ok so we’ve been dating since I started high school almost 4 years now. And one day I lied to Ashton and he found out. He was scolding me and yelling at me and I thought I was going to lose him. I told him that I’d do anything and he said alright then are you willing to get a spanking? I nodded my head and that was my first spanking from him and it hurt like hell. So from then on every time I did something bad he’d spank me. Now that I’m living with him he has the right to ground me too, so that sucks.

My report card I got really sucks. I’m failing Literature. I thought it was more than that but I guess not. He’s going to be so pissed. Good grades are big on Ashton. One of my teachers called him at work last time and he came home livid. He asked me what was up and I lied. Right there in front of him. He got even madder. That night I felt his wrath through his fierce hand and his black leather belt. I’ve always had a fear of leather, my parents spank me too and ever since the first time my father used the belt on me I’ve had a fear of it since.

My heart beat kept racing as I heard keys being inserted and the door open. I was in my room and left the report card on the table. I heard Ashton drop his keys on it.

“JAZMIN NICOLE CARTER!” He yelled. I slowly got up and walked in the living room with my head hanging. “Sit!” Ashton commanded pointing to the sofa. I did as I was told and sat down. He sounded so upset with me.

“How did you manage to fail Literature Jazmin Nicole? All those times you said you were studying you were lying to me?” Ashton scolded. I didn’t say anything. I just looked at the ground.

“Answer me little girl.” Ashton demanded.

“I-I was studying, but for my other classes.” I said so quietly it was almost inaudible.

“Why weren’t you studying for Literature Jazmin?”

“I-I don’t know, Ash.”

“You don’t know huh? You just don’t know.” Ashton repeated shaking his head at me
probably. “Well I bet you know what your punishment is huh?”

I nodded my head.

“What is it?”

I hesitated. Why does he have to make me set my fate? “A-a spanking.” I said really quietly.

“That’s right. A very painful, bawling like a baby, well deserved bare bottom spanking.” Ashton replied describing my punishment. I didn’t like how he described it either. “Go to your room.”

I got up and passed Ashton, receiving a very hard smack to my ass. I whimpered and ran off to my room throwing myself on the bed. I waited for what seemed like forever. I heard a knock on the door.

Shit… I nearly jumped three feet into the air. I said come in and Ashton came in holding… nothing. That’s not good… He came over and sat down on my bed.

“I’m only doing this because I love you and I care about your education.” Ashton said. At least he didn’t say “this is hurting me more than it’s hurting you.” Even though I know, in a way I guess could be true. “Stand up and pull down your jeans.”

I stood up and fiddled with my jeans till I finally got them down. Now I’m standing in front of my boyfriend in a tank top and black panties.

“Panties too. I want your naughty, lying behind bare, little girl.” Ashton demanded again. Even though Ashton has seen me naked before it still makes me feel uncomfortable.

“Can’t you pull them down when I’m over your lap Ash?” I ask him.

“Jazmin I’ve seen you bare too many times to count. You don’t have to be embarrassed. Now pull them down.”

“But it is embarrassing! My boyfriend seeing me from the waist down is embarrassing. Please just pull them down when I’m over your lap.”

“Jazmin Nicole,” Ashton warned. He had that warning tone in his voice.

I didn’t move but I received a hard smack on my underwear clad bottom. That got me moving. I pulled them down to meet my pants. Before I even got to cover anything, which I know Ashton could tell that’s what I was doing, he grabbed my hands.

“Mmm, sweet modesty. You’ll forget about that when you’re kicking and yelling begging me for mercy.” Ashton said making me unable to cover myself. This is so embarrassing. I hate this so much. I normally do forget about my modesty and my conditions when he’s done spanking the living daylights out of me but he didn’t have to describe when I was going to start forgetting.


“You can get over my lap now.” Ashton said and I went to the right side of him and went over his lap. I hate this familiar position. He positioned me so my ass was right in the center. I grabbed hold of the sheets and squeezed my eyes tightly shut.

“I’m very disappointed in you Jazmin. You know that good grades are a big thing with me. I want you to go to college and get a decent job. You know better.” Ashton calmly scolded me resting his hand on my bottom. I hate when he says he’s really disappointed in me. That just makes this guilty feeling that I’ve had in my stomach all day, worse.

“I know. I-I’m sorry.” I whispered still keeping my eyes shut.

“You will be,” Ashton replied. He brought his hand down and swiftly collapsed it onto my bottom. I shrieked. The first blow in my opinion was the worse. It always caught me by surprise. After that it was just hell. Ashton was bringing his hand down rapidly onto my poor bottom and apparently hitting the same freaking spot!

“Owwwwww!” I yelped. But he didn’t move he just kept hitting the same damn spot. And it’s hurting like hell. I started to squirm a little, kicking my legs gently trying to get him to move to a different spot on my ass.

“Stop squirming.” Ashton scolded me as he wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me in place.

“Th-Then mo-move!” I yelled only to realize that I just talked back. Damn it! You never ever supposed to talk back when you’re in this position, especially with Ashton. I did that once and he hit me so hard with his belt that my bottom blistered right on the sit spots.

“You shouldn’t talk back to me when you’re getting spanked. Remember what happened last time?” Ashton said and finally moved down to my sit spots but hit them harder than he did my cheeks (as if that’s possible).

“Ow-owwwwwwwwwww!” I yelled this time. Why must I be so damn rebellious? “Aaaaaassssssshhhhh! Pleeeeaaaaasssssssse.” I begged. The only reason why I’m begging so early is because he’s going super fast and hitting only one spot and it’s fucking hurting.

“I SMACK can’t believe that SMACK you lied SMACK, SMACK to me SMACK, SMACK about doing all of your homework. SMACK That’s another reason why SMACK you’re getting spanked. SMACK I hate dishonesty, SMACK it’s my biggest pet peeve, and you know that. SMACK, SMACK. Don’t you?” Ashton scolded me punctuating certain words with smacks. My kicks increased and he’s lucky I can hear him. The sound of a strong hand that’s my boyfriend’s meeting the tender and defenseless bottom of his girlfriend is filling up the room just as much as my agony cries of mercy.

“I-I- OW- I wa-was-n’t Ahhhh- ly-ly-lyinnnnnnngggggggg.” There I go again back talking. If I don’t stop back talking Ashton’s going to use his belt. And we defiantly don’t want that.

“Quit SMACK talking SMACK back SMACK to SMACK me!” SMACK, SMACK!!!

“I-I-I’m OWW s-s-OW-orrrrryyyy.” I cried. I’m not exactly crying as in tears flowing down my face but there’s a few. And my hands are threatening to go back and protect myself.

“Like I said you will be.” Ashton replied and kept spanking me rapidly. This is I think by far the worst hand spanking he’s given me. It’s smarting like fucking hell!

“Aaaaaaaasssssssssssshhhhhhhhh-OWWWWWW- toooooooooon!” I yelled again. And he’s still hitting the same fucking spots! He stopped spanking my sit spots and went to my thighs. Yeah not much better, this nearly had my legs in frenzy.

“Stop kicking.” Ashton replied spanking me a tad harder.

“A-a-a-ash-t-t-ton. Puh-leeeeeaaaaz s-s-s-st-o-o-p.” I pleaded. I’m nearly on the verge of tears and he spanks me harder.

“I assume I’m making an impression?” He asked me. He’s lucky I can still hear him over my screeching.

“Y-y-yes a-a-a bi-bi-big one!” I answered wishing he’d stop. I swear to god you could cook eggs on my ass if you wanted to! I didn’t even realize he stopped till he picked me up and stood me in front of him. I wasn’t crying but it was threatening to. I hate when people see me cry, I don’t know why I just do. I was just about to reach back but Ashton caught my hands.

“You didn’t think you were gonna get off that easy did you?”Ashton asked me. Easy? That’s what you think. “Go to the bathroom and get the brush.” Ashton ordered me. With this I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I wasn’t bawling or anything but I was crying a little.

“B-b-but….” I began but he cut me off.

“No buts. Just go get it.” Ashton said.

“B-but I-I learned. I’ll study. I promise.” I protested.

“I know you will. Now go get the brush.”

“Aaaaasssshhhhton!” I whined. I know I should just go and get the brush but I’ve learned. Why does he have to make me bawling like a baby for him to forgive me?

“I’m wearing a belt, Jazmin. Don’t make me use it for its other purpose besides holding my jeans up.”

Yeah um I much rather not meet the belt again. I walked off from in front of him receiving a hearty smack on the way out. “I thought for sure he was going to use the belt on me.” I went into the bathroom and opened the drawer. He didn’t say a brush he said the brush. There were two brushes. A dinky plastic one and a large wooden one. I knew which one he meant but did I really wanna bring it to him? Ashton bought these damn things before I moved in. He’s had them in here since the first time he spanked me. You know what else he has besides these two brushes? A paddle and a strap. Yeah right?

“Jazmin Nicole! I don’t have all day!” Ashton yelled. I picked up the wooden hairbrush and brought it back to Ashton. He held out his hand and accepted the dreaded tool.

“Do you hafta use that?” I whined. As soon as that thing crashes on my backside the tears will spill out and I don’t want that to happen.

“Yes, baby I do.” Ashton replied. “Back over my lap.”

I hesitated but I moved and went back over his lap. I felt the cool wood of the brush on my butt then out of nowhere it came crashing down.

“OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” I screamed. Literally. And that’s when I started crying.

“You CRACK will never CRACK fail another CRACK class CRACK again or CRACK lie to CRACK me. CRACK! Do you understand?” CRACK, CRACK

“Y-y-y-yes.” I answered as the tears rolled down my face. I started kicking a little and squirming to get away from that damn thing, but Ashton wasn’t having it.

“I’m sure you meant yes sir.” Ashton replied and hit me extra hard with the brush on my sit spot. My legs shot up in response and I arched my back so high it felt like my spine was going to break in two.

“AHHHHHHHHH! Ye-ye-ye-yes s-s-s-s-sir.” I yelled out.
“Good.” Ashton didn’t stop though. He just kept spanking me. Ugh… please stop!

My kicking and squirming went up two notches and now I was nearly out of control. I was crying steadily now but not bawling. Ashton wrapped an arm around my waist to try to control me but it wasn’t working out.

“Don’t forget I’m wearing a belt, and I will use it for its other purpose if you don’t stop kicking.” Ashton threatened spanking me harder.

“Ashton it-it hurts!” I bawled. Yeah I’m bawling now, but still being able to talk. I don’t break easily.

“Good. It better hurt.” He replied smacking my thigh. I howled but he continued. “Think about this next time you wanna lie to me and fail a class!”

“I-I-I-I’m so-so-so-sorrrrrryyyy!” I hollered. And that’s when I broke. Now I finally felt the gravity of lying to him, of failing a class, and disappointing him. My ass hurts so much right now, and I’m sure it’s crimson red. But as I lay limp over his lap now, only able to cry my eyes out nothing hurts more than my heart.

I didn’t even feel Ashton stop but I guess he did because he applied the last few extremely hard smacks to my sit spots and thighs and dropped the brush on my bed. I felt him rub my back trying to calm me.

“Shhhh baby girl. Shhhh. It’s ok. I’m done. It’s over baby shhh.” Ashton cooed still rubbing my back and very heated bottom. I still wasn’t calming down. It’s not the fire in my ass, even though that’s part of the problem, it’s the guilt. I hate feeling guilty. “Jaz you’re going to make yourself sick, calm down baby.”

I wanted to calm down so bad, but I couldn’t. Instead of letting my tears flow while I had the reason for, I’m lying here face down over my boyfriend’s lap. I want to roll over and go to sleep and just curl up into a ball, but what I needed most was probably a hug.

“C’mon Jazzy. I love you baby girl. I’m sorry I had to do that baby.” Ashton said and sat me up on his lap. I cried out with making contact but forgot about it when he gathered me in his arms and held me close.

I snuggled into his neck and buried my head into it. My arms locked places around his neck and held me steady while Ashton hugged me tightly. I’m sure we stayed like that for fifteen, twenty minutes till I was finally able to say something.

“I’m so sorry Ash.” I choked out into his neck. “Please forgive me, please.”

“Of course I forgive you. Just don’t let it happen again. Okay?” Ashton asked me. I nodded my head and he kissed it. “I love you little one. Don’t ever forget that.”

“I love you too.” I whispered. I’m so happy! He forgives and loves me! Still!!!

The hug tightened for a brief moment and then he let go. I looked at my boyfriend and he was smiling. I don’t know if I was but I felt good.

“You should get washed up sweetie. I’m going to start dinner.” Ashton said and stood up carrying me slightly then he gently let go of me and my feet touched the floor.

“Yes sir.” I mumbled it sort of, still feeling sorry for myself.

Ashton’s smile brightened a little and he kissed my forehead and left the room.

I don’t know why but I felt like crying again. My heart still hurts and so does my bottom. I strolled over to the body-length mirror to see how red my butt is. I glanced at it and it was a very, very bright red with a few welts and bruises near the sit spots.

“Wow…” I heard myself mumble.

I stopped looking at it and went back to where my underwear and jeans were and slowly put them back on. I cried out a little when my skin tight jeans touched the surface of my thighs.

“Fuck it.” I murmured and slid my jeans back off and put on my pj pants. Instead of going to the bathroom and washing my face I went to my bed and lied down on my stomach, still crying softly rubbing my well punished bottom drifting into a deep slumber.

~~0~~

Antoinette thank you for your story! It’s time we had some of our younger readers represented. I hope you’ll leave a comment and let her know your thoughts on her story. If anyone has a story to share with us please send it to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. Great story, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antoinette, very promising, keep up the writing.
    Pk, great story, I hope that Antoinette writes more.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Antoinette, you have a great future ahead of you! Thanks, PK, for posting!!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Antointte, enjoyed your story and thanks to you PK for posting.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Antoinette. You have a natural flair for writing for teen. But I would appreciate it if you comment and let us know have you been spanked in real life or if this is all a fantasy for you. How great to be 18 now and jump on the Internet and find like minded folks. When I was 18, I had no idea that there were so many out there who shared my fantasies.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Antoinette7:53 PM

    The last time I've been spanked was when I was like 5 or 6. So this is all a fantasy to me. I realize than I can be very naughty and in dire need of a spanking but I don't have anyone I can trust to do so. So I'm left writing these fantasy stories, imaginning I'm the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:21 AM

    He spanked you long and hard, but he relieved you of your guilt.

    And like most girls you prefer a red and sore bottom to a guilty conscience. That is what I like and admire about a
    girl like you.

    ReplyDelete