I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, January 17, 2011

A question for you

Do you have one spanking you remember above all other? You know that one that really stands out in your mind when you think back over your spanking experience. I have one. Whenever I worry that it’s all over this memory give me hope.

We hadn’t been spanking long, we had found out it was very sexy but the idea of any discipline was only something we had talked about in theory. Nick had agreed to use it to help me lose weight but I wondered if he really would. Then came the day I wondered no more. We were alone in the house when Nick said “You are way too interested in what a real discipline spanking would be like. I think you might try to miss a goal just to see what it would be like, and maybe to see if I'll really do it.”

He then bent me over the end of the couch and I had my first hard spanking with his belt. WOW! OUCH!! DAMN!!! It hurt like hell. But even then I was thinking YES! That day I felt like Nick ‘got it’. He wasn’t mad, but he wasn’t playing either. The spanking was short but it was intense. It was the first time I had ever bruised and I was sore for two days. I loved it! I hadn't asked for it, I wasn't expecting it, and it was all his idea. It was the first time it felt … real.

There have been many spankings since then and they have all been special in their own way but this is the one that stands out in my memory. It captured what I had dreamed of. So what about you? Do you have a spanking that stick out in your memory? That goes for spankers and spankees both. I’m really curious.

12 comments:

  1. PK, being on the other side of the fence, it's not for me to say.
    I will say, good for you Nick.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I remember best is one that involved the dressage whip. I wrote about it on my blog here. Two things stand out about that one. First - when I thought it was over, it wasn't; the worst was yet to come. Second - it was easily the hardest and longest spanking I had ever had.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of spankings and each different but one was being spanked with roses for my birthday(sorry can't link the post in comments, Hermione has told me how but I don't seem to be able to do it)
    I've had all sort of implements used but roses a one off and probably will never be repeated.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been sitting here trying to decide...my first one , of course, the frist one when he became my Master...and so one...many special ones I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:42 PM

    My most memorable spanking so far was in the middle of the night, after a long discussion about a chronic problem (hiding my feelings) that he thought was very destructive to our relationship. I could feel how upset he was as he was spanking me (**hard**) and when I cried, I could feel the tension that had been building between us melt away.

    It was a hard spanking, but it was the emotional side of it that made it the most memorable yet.

    Love your blog, btw!

    Best,
    Mumble

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had three spanking that stick out in my vividly. Once involved a belt, the other time I was bent over the back of the couch and the third and most vivid was when I reached an emotional state that was way over the top. He pushed me farther than I thought was capable. It was after that spanking that I KNEW he was very, very, very serious about TTWD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't get off that easy Paul. I know you've have plenty of experiences. Don't you have one that was special to you?

    Hermione,
    Isn't it strange that often it is the hardest and longest one are the ones that stand out for us. BTW how do you hyperlink on comments. I would like to be able to do that.

    Ronnie,
    The roses do sound amazing - unique and special. I can see why this one stands out.

    Abby,
    I know what you mean. So many can be special.

    Mumble,
    Thank you for stopping by! I understand. I'm great at hiding my feelings too. I've never had the experience of crying. I've always felt that would be a wonderful release but it's never happened.

    Tammy,
    The belt is one of my favorites. And you're right, anytime we feel they really understand TTWD it's special. It's such a hard concept for people to get sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK, I really enjoy reading your blog. I don't often comment, but I like the way you write, sharing your thoughts and insights as well as reaching out to others.

    I think it's interesting how those of us who are drawn to TTWD can perceive it in so many different ways. I must be more of an audio gal because those are the moments that resurface in my memories the most...the lectures before, during and after. I remember what was said more than the spanking itself. Most memorable...the time when he stated he would spank me in front of my father (I was mortified)...the time when he calmly and firmly lectured me about disrespect (I felt like a wayward 15 year old)...and the time that I scared him half to death while exploring the countryside (I wandered about 50 miles away and lost cell reception). It's a good thing I'm employed full-time these days. I'm sure I'd manage a heap of innocent trouble otherwise.

    Nearly 40 and still a kid at heart... :)
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have to say that my very first 'real' one stands out. After modeling for a female friend, as I have posted on various sites, she had me totally naked and asked her 'baby' to come over. With little effort, she took me over her lap and spanked my "tiny bare hiney".

    I never experienced it before and was both scared and excited. When she finished, she said had she known it was going to happen that she would have brought her paddle. I winced, prompting a few more slaps.

    I have been since been spanked many times over, but that one stands out among the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kara,
    Don’t worry I’m over 50 and still feel like a kid! I understand what you mean by the threat to spank you in front of your father – that gave me chills! Words are very powerful.

    Dave,
    That sounds like something unexpected but not un-thought of. I can imagine that was a memorable experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a few. It's hard to choose. My wife is vanilla but she does the spanking. No discipline of course as I am the husband. A good one recently is where I was kneeling on the bed on all fours and during it she rested her hand on the small of my back while doing it. Doesn't sound like much but it encouraged me that she was starting to get comfortable doing it. I am hoping that we can get freer and that she can chat while doing it. I never really know what she is thinking or if she is really happy in what she is doing, so these little signs are very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blondie,
    Isn't it interesting how one little think like that a certain touch can make all the difference. It's wonderful to have a vanilla spouse who indulges us.

    PK

    ReplyDelete