I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Nick's response... so far

I don’t know if Nick reads here every day but he often does and always if I ask him to. So he read my ‘Asking for what I need’ post. When I can get Nick thinking like a spanko he knows how to do things right. Just because I asked for more spanking didn’t mean he was going to leap to his feet and start paddling. He didn’t say anything that day. And I didn’t mind a bit, I wanted him to give it some thought. But I was still curious as to what he was thinking or what he was going to do.

I got a partial answer a day or so later. Mollie had gone off and we had the house to ourselves. Nick came into the living room with the heavy leather paddle. He took my hand and led me to the chair that he like to have me bend over. It is a pretty good height. And it was a pretty good spanking. He was in a friendly mood, not mad about anything although I did get a few extra for being mouthy about something. Near the end he began to discuss my lack of effort in the healthy eating/exercise lifestyle. I think the most accurate way to put it is that I have given up completely and I’ve put back on most of what I lost. I’m disgusted with myself and Nick just wants me healthy.

The spanking wasn’t really hard but at the end he did mention that we have a hair brush, bath brush and a cane. Those three implements are hateful and I don’t like them even a little bit. I have a feeling that if I don’t get back on the bandwagon then some less than pleasant spankings could be in my future.

The next morning I had an email from Nick. He gave me two simple rules. I am to keep doing my weigh-ins on Friday and I have to record it in a little notebook that I’m to leave in the bathroom. I always hated to tell him when I had gained and sometimes he would forget to ask. The note book will make it easier. The second rule has to do with doing more around the house. Since I do little to nothing a little more certainly isn’t too much to ask.

Unfortunately my last weigh in put me .8 over a line Nick drew in the sand I was never to cross again. He drew this line with my total approval. Today after I wrote the first part of this post we found ourselves with a little private time. Nick asked me if I’d like to join him in the shower. I did like! And after we got clean I ran to the bedroom with the hope of being a little dirty.

Nick got out the leather hand which is pretty much a fun little implement. He had a nice sting going. The subject of the weigh-in hadn’t come up but after the warm up it did. Since we had been gone this weekend he hadn’t checked the book until today. He decided to make sure I knew he wasn’t kidding. He used that awful hairbrush! Now sometimes when we play I count in my head two hundred spanks or more. Some are hard and he can really create a good burn but it never seems like too much. But let me tell you those 8 spanks with that hairbrush lit me up! They were hard – geeze! And if that wasn’t enough he then got out the dowel rod for 8 more, I think it was the dowel rod and not the cane but it hurt like hell! Suddenly that .8 seemed serious and that was before I went to the lake and ate like a horse. I don’t want to be over next week and it’s going to take some work.

He got my attention for sure and as the rubbing turned into caressing it led to some great loving. I’m looking forward to more loving and more fun spankings but I do need to avoid a weight gain. I didn’t like those eight serious ones, well 16 actually. I hope, I really hope he’s willing to stand firm on this. I need his help. We have more talking to do but I think we are possible getting back on the right track. I'll let you know.

7 comments:

  1. PK, Nick's a good man, and very good for you.
    Using a implement that you like is hardly a deterrent.
    Long may he hew the line.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Nick. I was hoping he would come through. I'm looking forward to him bringing you to the "Uhhhh...why did I ask for this?" stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK: I don't know if Nick reads this but if he doesn't, let him know I want to give him congrats for taking charge and I hope he continues to do it. He may help you get back to losing weight as well as giving you the spankings you crave. And since you shortly be empty nesters, he will have time to show you he's serious about this. Let's hope he is.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Nick knows how to get you back on the right foot...I love reading how the 2 of you manage to make this work for you!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, you two are definitely on the right track!

    You can count 200 spanks? I lose concentration very quickly when I try to count.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul,
    Nick is great and I guess you are correct on the use of certain implements but when it really hurts I have the urge to say "Way, it's not supposed to be like this!"

    Babyman,
    He is a great guy and I know he wants to help. But sometimes he seems to forget.

    "Uhhhh...why did I ask for this?" I haven't ever gotten there but sometimes it just might be a good place to be.

    FD,
    He's trying I know he is the only one who can really help me. But I get in moods where I send out a strong 'leave me alone, don't touch me vibe' and Nick often backs off doesn't push. Much of the time I need him turn me up and spank the heck out of me.

    Abby,
    I just hope is isn't tired of trying. I know he loves me but all this doesn't come naturally to him.

    Hermione,
    I sure hope you're right. As for the counting - LOL!- maybe it's the math teacher in me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I pleased, good for Nick, please send him my best wishes and tell him he handled it perfectly but a little disappointed that he didn't bring out the cane LOL.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete