I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer... I'm gonna miss you.

We managed to get in a little play time this weekend. Nick sent me an email telling me he was proud of my for getting my weight below that dreaded number that I had the week before but he also mentioned that I had gotten into bed about 25 minutes late one night. I really thought I had gotten in very quietly and that he hadn’t woken up but evidently he had. Mollie was away and Nick got out the cuff and the blindfold. Mostly it was just a fun and erotic spanking although he did address the late bed time. I told him the truth – that it was Mollie’s fault. Unfortunately he pressed for details and I explained the reason it was her fault was that she had show me how to play a new game on facebook. Can you believe Nick didn’t see that as a reasonable excuse?? But we had a great afternoon!

Now if I had my druthers (to speak a little southern) it’s the things like the weight sometimes or the getting into bed late that he would take care of separately from our fun and sexy afternoon of erotic spanking and sex. Since I’m so darn near perfect there aren’t many rules I ever break. I really do try on the bed time thing but I love staying up late. And I know I have to keep working on the weight. But I need those spankings, or some stress relief or something during those times when I just want a little attention and just don’t have the time and energy for love making no matter how much fun it is.

It’s that time of year. It’s hard changing from the sleeping late, the lazy day’s playing on the computer or in the pool, reading and writing, afternoon play dates with Nick. When you have summers off they’re very hard to give up. But the time has come. I’m kinda getting excited about getting back but the switch from PK to Mrs. Teacher messes with my mind. I love teaching and I’m good at it. I give my job my full concentration when I’m there but I have my real life at home and I want to be able to fully enjoy being Nick’s wife too, he sure could help with some well timed swats!

6 comments:

  1. PK..You and I seem to be "cut from the same cloth" in so many ways. Teaching tends to eat up all of you! When it is a good day..it is soo worth it..on other days a job stacking shelves sounds tempting. May your year be filled with many WOW! days...and with those stress relief spankings on the other days.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, good teachers are important to those they teach.
    I look back with affection to a couple of mine, and that was over sixty years ago.
    I'm glad that Nick is toeing the line for you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby,
    You do understand my fear of losing myself in the grind. I do try to balance and Nick helped me out this afternoon.

    Paul,
    I would love to think that one or two will remember me fondly in the future. I had some great teachers myself when I was in school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your good a your job and your kids love you PK. I think we all remember at least one of our teachers fondly, I know I do.

    I can understand how good it would be for you if Nick would give you a mid week spanking stress buster.

    LOve,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the kids and I think many of them do like me and I hope some will remember me.

    Nick is doing pretty well - I'll be posting about it pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll be remembered fondly by many of your students. I had a favorite teacher in high school. He was my junior English teacher. I loved his teaching and learned so much from himself that I asked to attend his class again during senior year instead of study hall. He let me. I kept in touch with him and his wife for a few years but then I had my family etc. and lost contact. Three years ago I found him with the internet (45 years after graduation). Unfortunately his wife had just died but we emailed each other and a year later were able to get together for lunch. I was able to finally tell him how much he meant to me and how he influenced my life in such an important way. I believe that I enjoy reading so much more because he taught me how to appreciate the written word. After doing an assignment, he would be able to show us how much more there was to it than we had gotten out of it.
    If anyone out there wants to tell a teacher (or anyone else) how much they are appreciated DO IT NOW. He is a dear friend to my husband and me still.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete