I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

True Romance

I’m officially back at work. I’ve been with my students for three days and so far so good. Now I know three days can’t tell you much but trust me if you have a student that can’t hold it together for the first few days and really acts up then you know you are in for a looooong year! So far they have been pleasant and fun. They won’t always be perfect but I’m content with the group I have and I’m planning on it being a great year.

But on to my true romance - there are many ways to be romantic. Over the past 4 years Nick has shown me that he is familiar with many of these ways – he has used candles and wine, he has brought home spanking toys, he has made me spanking toy, he has, at times over the years, insisted that I write him once a week about my feelings – that was very romantic! I think most folks who know him wouldn’t picture him that way, but he is.

He was at his most romantic when I came home after my first day with the kids. I was dead! Now this is normal for me when school starts. I spent the summer where my two major strenuous activities are reaching down to pick up my computer and walking down to the pool to climb onto a raft. Trading that in for standing on concrete for 8 hours and ‘performing’ and my back, my knees and my feet were killing me. I felt like someone had taken a base ball bat to me.

I made it home and collapsed into my recliner. Nick let me rest a while and we talked about my day. But then he did what in my mind was something as romantic as it gets. He led me back to the bedroom and undressed me. He had me lay on the bed and he gave me a full massage. He rubbed Ben-Gay into my lower back that was really hurting. He even massaged my feet that were hurting so badly (I LOVE to have my feet massaged). I was laying there in pure bliss. He got out the bath brush but he used it to scratch my back and it felt soooo good. He didn’t forget the spanking; it was a fine good girl with a few from the bath brush just to leave a great lasting sting. When he was finished he pulled the sheet over me and told me to take a nap while he fixed supper. Now come on folks – what could be more romantic for an exhausted wife?? A great massage, a little spanking and a nap while he cooks for me. I felt like a million bucks when I got up.

The next day at work I told several of my colleagues what he had done the evening before – a vanilla version. It was then that several of them mentioned the ‘S’ word. I can tell you I was stunned! I can’t believe they called me spoiled! Well they can say what they like, all I know is that my husband is a true romantic and I love him!

9 comments:

  1. PK, spoiled of course you're spoiled.
    Isn't it lovely, they are only jealous.
    You need to electronically tag your man, you don't want to lose him.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to your hubby! Sounds h eavenly!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call spoiled :) Truly lovely of Nick PK.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK: Instead of calling you spoiled, they should give their husbands a few hints.

    And congrats to Nick for being such a romantic and knowing what your needs are and fulfilling them.

    Tell him your readers hope he plans many more sessions like that -- and I know you do, too.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. being romantic is about honoring your partner. It doesn't have to match anyone else's vision. sounds like you are off to a great start.

    All the best,
    swan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spoiled? Hey, nothing wrong with that. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul,
    I can't deny it. I know I'm spoiled and I love Nick for it.

    Abby,
    He's a treasure.

    Ronnie,
    I think every woman should be so lucky.

    FD,
    I think they have a hard time believing me. Now I wonder what they would have thought if I had given them the whole story! LOL!!

    Swan,
    You're right. For some romance may be flowers and for other it's taking out the garbage. And every couple knows what it is for them.

    BabyMan,
    I may not deserve it but I surely love him for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impish111:45 AM

    Sounds fantastic! I tease my husband to his face that I'm spoiled, and I tell him if other women think so. It makes him feel great. Of course, we work very hard to spoil each other when we can, and appreciating that when it happens is one way of paying it back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. being spoiled with love isn't really being spoiled...

    ReplyDelete