I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

When to come out

I know that many of us have been interested in spanking since childhood. But it seems that most of those of us that are writing are not kids anymore. Are there many people that come out to their SO when they are new in the marriage or do a lot of us wait? I waited 23 years and now I am thinking what a waste of time.

I think it may have to do with becoming a totally confident, competent adult in your own mind before you can have the confidence to hand over control to someone else. Everyone I have read here comes across as an extremely confident adult. Sometimes that is what I am sick of. That is why I want to let someone who loves me and that I trust make me do what I need to. And then see that I do it.

1 comment:

  1. I think age and confidence made it easier for me. But then i was Internet dating and looking for spankos. I would flat turn vanillas down. Then I found the blogs and found out you can convert a vanilla!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete