I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, September 07, 2024

Saturday Spankings - That next day feeling


             

              



Welcome to Saturday Spankings! Last week I put up the last snippet from Cal’s Law, the first book in the Cal’s Law series. Today’s snippet comes from the second in the series, Becoming Family. After Cal gave Jenny a hard spanking for lying to him, they fell into bed together to finally consummate their relationship. Book two begins the next day, Cal texted Jenny to come by after she got out of class and she was most eager to comply.

 

 

Cal’s car was in the drive when Jenny arrived shortly before four. Letting herself in quietly, she heard his shower running and grinned to herself. In the bedroom, she undressed down to her bra and panties and tiptoed to the door of the bathroom just as the shower went off.

“Thank goodness. I thought I was going to have to wait for you to undress,” Jenny told him.

Whipping back the curtain, Cal stood scowling in all his naked glory. “You shouldn’t sneak up on a lawman,” he told her sternly, but his face softened as he saw what she had on. “Then again, who am I to complain?”

Watching Cal’s erection swell even as he stood looking at her, she asked him, “Is that a cannon you got there or are you just happy to see me?” 

Cal burst out laughing. “I hadn’t taken you for a Mae West fan.”

“Trust me, there are tons of things you don’t know about me,” Jenny told him.

Cal toweled off quickly and pulled her to him for a long kiss before ushering her back to the bedroom. “You already know I like doing this part myself, don’t you?” Cal asked as he stared at her bra and panties. He unhooked the bra one-handed, which caused Jenny to smile when he slowly pulled the straps down her arms. She loved the way his eyes lit up as he fully exposed her breasts and cupped them. She shivered at his gently touch, as he rolled her erect nipples between his thumb and finger.

Jenny pressed her legs together when she felt wetness begin to flow. “Hurry,” she whimpered, “I can’t stand it. I’ve been thinking about you all afternoon.”

Laughing softly, Cal picked her up and tossed her gently on the bed. She lifted as he slowly pulled her panties down. Unable to resist, Cal lowered his head for a taste. Jenny squirmed and panted as he continued. As Cal worked his tongue over her engorged nub, Jenny came in a rush that shocked her with its intensity. 

“That’s what I’ve been wanting to do that all day,” Cal told her, grinning. “You doing alright?”

Jenny couldn’t answer at the moment. Finally finding her voice she said, “I’m trying to get my eyes to roll back to the front. That was…” She stopped, unable to find words to describe what she was feeling.





Jenny and Cal are together and happy. Though they share a deep connection, they have very different ideas of what makes a family. Jenny’s is small, cold and unwelcoming. Meeting Cal’s sprawling, loud, loving mass of sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles poses a unique challenge. She protects herself against her domineering mother, keeping her at arm’s length.

 

Cal keeps his parents and extended family close. They are like one big, living, breathing hug. His challenge: to get Jenny to her first Bennet barbeque. Her love for him, and a bit of over the knee encouragement, drives her to agree to meet the Bennets. She learns that not all families are created equal.

 

Heartened by her reaction, Cal is excited to finally meet Jenny’s parents. Despite her warnings, he remains steadfast – all families are loving and kind. Mothers love their daughters; fathers protect their children. The dinner they share in her childhood home teaches him things he wishes he never had to learn.

 

Jenny’s mother has planned a future for her daughter that does not include someone as ordinary as Cal Bennet. What good could this small town hick with no money and no connections do her? How far will she go to see that her wishes become reality? Will these two lovers come to an understanding of what their family will look like?



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!


These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

Undercurrents on the River (book four)  




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:05 AM

    Great super sexy snippet PK. They certainly seem very comfortable with each other already.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that they have both been dreaming about this for a long time.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Roz! Great, sexy snippet, PK. Love your shares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn. I have always thought of Cal and Jenny as a super sexy couple.

      Delete