I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Maybe I spoke too soon

I was happy that I could tell you in my post that the doctor was pleased my overall health. She really was, unfortunately in the short-term Nick got Covid and being a sweet husband who is always willing to share, he gave it to me. Boooo!


               


Thankfully neither of us is feeling really bad. I’m stuffy and he has a cough that’s bothering him, but we’ll be fine. Unfortunately, we had invited all Nick’s family over for dinner this coming Saturday, but I rescinded the invitation. I really think we’d be fine by then and no longer contagious, but I’m not willing to take the chance. If anyone did get sick – no matter where they might have picked it up, I feel we’d get the blame. And I would feel guilty.

But happily, being retired, if I don’t feel good, I can just curl up and take a nap. You can’t beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment