I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, August 02, 2024

It's finished!


I’ve had a busy couple of weeks. Last week I took my annual trek into the mountains to do some writing. It hit at  the right time this year and now the next book is finished. There is still a lot of work to do on it, but still it’s finished. It’s just waiting to be polished.

Once I got home, it was time to jump into house cleaning for the reunion. I didn’t have to do it all. Mollie came while I was in the mountains and did a ton of the cleaning for me. I’ve got some cooking to do and then everyone will be here Saturday and Sunday.

Monday morning we’re taking off for my cousin’s lake house, one of my favorite places on earth. It’s a great place for me to relax with my part of the reunion over with. 

Then I’ll come home the middle of next week and start polishing the book. This was supposed to be the last Cassie book. But as I was writing this one Cassie said, ‘Nope, there’s one more.’ And she was right. 

I won’t be having a Saturday Spanking up this week, but I hope you’ll come back on the 10th for another one.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:33 AM

    Hi PK,

    Woohoo! One book finished and another to come. That's awesome news ☺

    Wow, you have been busy. How sweet of Mollie to pitch in while you were away. Have a wonderful family reunion and trip to the lake house.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mollie was a huge help! I'm so happy to have this book finished and the next one is really talking to me.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:05 AM

    PK, great news on another book.

    Hope you had a wonderful trip to the lake house.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ronnie, the lake trip was just great! I'm looking forward to getting the book out and getting the last one written.

      Delete