I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Cal makes a declaration


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. Today’s snippet is near the end of Cal’s Law. Jenny, not the best of students, decided to buy a term paper instead of writing it herself. Unfortunately, she got caught and the Dean of women, after calling Jenny to her office, placed a call to Cal. Jenny had signed a waver allowing this when she and Cal began working together. She had never expected it to come to this.

 

Jenny took the phone with a trembling hand and slowly put it to her ear.

“Cal… I’m in trouble. I’ve done something awful. I think I’m going to be expelled.”

Cal’s voice sounded rough as he demanded, “Damn, Jenny, first you skip out on an exam, now what?”

“I… I didn’t write that paper I told you about for English lit. I bought it. The dean says they can expel me. I didn’t know it was that serious, Cal. What am I going to do? I can’t get thrown out of school.”

“You didn’t know it was serious…? I’ll be there in a minute.”

Cal was furious with Jenny. He had asked her about that paper a dozen times as she should have been writing it. Every time she had assured him it was coming along fine, that she had it all under control. She’d even given him a copy to read. She’d looked him in the eye and lied like a rug. He was mad at her and mad at himself. 

Cal barely acknowledged Jenny when he entered the dean’s office. Jenny sat in stunned silence – not hearing the words they were saying. Cal turned to her once to ask, “Did you buy the paper and tell me, and your professor, that you’d written it?” Looking down, Jenny nodded. “Wait for me in the outer office,” he ordered and Jenny walked out and sat staring at her lap, trying not to think. 

A terse, “Let’s go,” was all Cal had to say as she followed him out of the building and to his car.

They drove in silence across campus until Jenny couldn’t stop herself. “Cal, I’m so sorry…” Jenny began, but Cal cut her off.

“I don’t want to hear a word,” Cal snapped. “I’m gonna talk first,” he told her pulling up to her dorm. His face looked like it was carved from stone. “You’re not going to be expelled. You will be on probation with the school for two semesters and of course you’ll have to repeat the course you just cheated on.”

She knew he was going to spank her and that was all she could think of. Jenny hadn’t been listening as closely as she should have. But her head snapped up when she heard Cal say, “So we’re done. This whole experiment is over. I thought I could help you grow up and learn to be responsible, I thought I could help you take pride in your accomplishments. But it didn’t work. It’s over. You’re not on probation with me anymore. You’ve paid your debt. You’re free and clear.”

Jenny tried to draw air into her lungs but the pain seemed too great. It was over? Cal had given up on her? He couldn’t, she loved him! He had to give her another chance. “Please Cal…” she tried to speak.

“I’m not finished,” Cal snapped. “There’s one more thing you need to know.” If anything, he sounded even angrier. “I love you. That’s why I’m so damn mad. I wanted you to want to be with me, not because I was holding your break-in over your head, but because we meant something to each other. But you better know one thing, if you thought I was tough on you as the sheriff – well Jenny that’s nothing compared to the spanking you’re gonna get if you decide to stay with me now. This spanking will be coming from the man who loves you. And I won’t tolerate you being less than honest with yourself or me. Am I making myself clear?”

Had she heard him right? Did he say he loved her? Before Jenny could say anything, Cal got out of the car and opened Jenny’s door. “Get out,” he ordered. In a daze, Jenny found herself standing on the sidewalk in front of her dorm. “It’s nearly two o’clock and you have a lot of thinking to do. I’ll be back at five. If you decide to stay in your room I won’t bother you again. But if you want to be with me, be out here in front of the dorm. We’ll get this ‘research paper’ thing taken care of and then we can talk about us.”

Cal started around the car but then he stopped and came back. Taking Jenny’s face between his large hands, he kissed her for the first time. Jenny couldn’t think. She felt as if she were melting into that kiss. Then he abruptly pulled away, hopped into his car and left with Jenny still rooted to the spot.


Cal’s Law, Book One

 

Jenny is the typical rich-kid, sorority girl. Getting good grades isn’t high on her priority list. In fact, that sits well below getting into the secret faction of her sorority. To do that she must pull off a daring bit of mischief. 

Cal Bennett is the town sheriff. He’s a relatively young, no-nonsense, kind of guy – with a good heart. He is the moral center of this small town in North Carolina. But when his and Jenny’s paths cross unexpectedly, things get complicated and he questions his morals and his heart. 

His plan to save Jenny from herself by enforcing strict discipline seems like a sound one.  To both of them. At first. He enacts a touch of martial law and Jenny agrees to learn more than English Lit. Cooking, cleaning and laundry are but a few of her new subjects. Along with time-management, telling the truth and doing homework. Breaking any one in this new set of rules will result in a sound spanking. It all sounds simple enough when she signs on the dotted line of the contract between her and her sheriff. 

But, life is messy and she is faced with one tough decision after another. She’s a college student! Shouldn’t life be easier than this? Less complicated? But she is pulled in two directions: her moral, upstanding sheriff leads her down one path, and a cute frat boy leads her down another. In one direction lies maturity, and a future. In the other, the simplicity of being a rich kid in college where Mommy and Daddy pay for everything. Now she must choose: Will she continue to let her parents pay for it all, or will she learn to pay the price for her own actions? 



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!


These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

Undercurrents on the River (book four)   

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:50 AM

    Wow, that was intense! Thank goodness though that they are finally admitting their feelings for each other. I'm not really sure if it's a dilemma for Jenny or not lol. I don't think she's cut out to continue in school though, unless Cal can help her develop sone work ethic ...

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cal is conflicted, he's mad as hell but bursting with love for her. They both have an afternoon of thinking ahead.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Is right. I'm glad Cal finally told her how he felt, but I don't think Jenny is ready for what he intends to meet out. He loves her, so he won't do her any permanent damage, but she's going to be hurting for a while, me thinks. Great scene, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny has a dilemma - she thinks she loves him, but DOES she. She's only 19 and pretty confused. And then of course the spanking part of it is even harder to contemplate.

      Delete