I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, August 06, 2022

Need a Good Summer Read?

I'll be on my way to my cousin's lake house by the time this goes up. We didn't have our reunion this year, but the lake trip was still on. It's a lovely, relaxing, peaceful spot and it's interior is my basic lay out of Cassie and Tom's home. So I feel like I'm visiting with them too.


In the hopes that new readers still come by, this post tells you about my books. This was up at PK Corey's Reading Room a couple of weeks ago, so if you read it there you can stop now. But for those reading who don't know about my books, please check this out and see if you'd like to try one.



I write love stories. My stories are about Tom and Cassie and a few other ‘mature’ couples who have long-term, deep and steady loving marriages. Allie and Jenny and their husbands have the passion of young love as they begin their marriages and Sophie and Ryder, still in their teens, have the excited discovering love of those just starting out. Adding to that is the deep abiding love of friends – I write about the friendships all women, maybe all people, yearn for. The love is the most important for me but running a close second it the spankings. My couples all have chosen to incorporate spanking into their lives, mostly for fun, but yes, discipline often comes up also.

 

This is what you’ll find in my books – love, friendship and spanking! Exactly what I’ve always wanted to read myself.

 

Here are my three series:

 

Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time at the lake house with family PK. It sounds lovely

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Roz. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Deena7:39 PM

    Love ALL of the books/series and looking forward to more! Yay for time at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deena! There will be another out eventually.

      Delete