I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Another weekend visit

I found another place to spend a beautiful weekend. The house always makes me feel like I'm visiting Cassie. I didn't spend the weekend writing but I spent it with my sister, our favorite cousin and all our menfolk. But as nice as it was I loved getting back home too. I'm planning on staying here a while.




 












6 comments:

  1. Wow, simply beautiful PK! I don't think I would ever want to leave.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the most relaxing places I know. I love to visit.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5:58 AM

    PK, what a beautiful place. I wouldn't want to leave,

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely hard to leave when the time comes. I look forward to our visit every year.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11:47 AM

    You really do have some beautiful places! I wanna visit there too!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so lucky to get to go every year. There are times I wish it was mine, but it's also nice to enjoy it without having to clean or maintain it. But if it were mine, you'd get an invite!

      Delete