I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, October 01, 2021

Love a good meme

I've always love a good meme. Go check out Ronnie, Hermione and Morningstar's answers.


~~


What can you see out of your window?


Our back yard surrounded by the woods behind our house.


Choose five words to describe yesterday.

 

Reading, cleaning, walking, not cooking, relaxing

The most memorable deaths in your lifetime (other than family)?

 

JFK, Martin Luther King, Jr., Bobby Kennedy, Elvis

Tell us 3 things about yourself that your readers don't know.

 

If I haven’t written it by now, I probably don’t want you to know. Hmm… I wanted to be a forklift driver, I kinda want a Golden Retriever puppy and I kinda don’t, Sunday morning at the most stressful time of the week for me.


What was the last conversation you had with someone?

 

Talked with a nurse yesterday about my low oxygen levels.

Tell us about a kindness from someone.

 

I didn’t have my rewards card at the grocery store yesterday and the lady in front of me offered her.

What was the last song you heard?

 

Hot Stuff – when watching a little of Dancing with the Stars

What is the most expensive item you have bought in the past month?

 

I finally broke down and got a new phone. They aren’t cheap these days!

What three things would you take to a desert island?

 

A good survival kit, a stack of books, GPS satellite phone to get me home.


What are your plans for the weekend.

 

Nick invited his golf buddies for dinner tonight (I don’t  like to cook or entertain) and he invited one of them to spend the night (I don’t have overnight guest.) So I guess I’m going to spend the weekend outside my comfort zone.

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Hi PK, enjoyed reading your answers to this. Forklift driver eh? Curious as to why Sunday morning is the most stressful time of the week.

    Hope you survive the weekend ok :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess some answers could be a post. Thanks for the thought.

      Delete
  2. Deena7:34 AM

    A Golden Retriever puppy! AWWWW. We have gone back and forth on the issue of bringing a pup to live with us again. My brain knows I can't properly give a pup my full attention but my heart would really love it.

    I bet you'll have a lovely time tonight and will be an amazing hostess - though I feel for you, being out of your comfort zone. Nick, Nick, Nick...what was the man thinking?

    Happy October to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got though the dinner fine and they all seemed to like it. As for the puppy, I guess I'll stick with borrowing my grand pups occasionally.

      Delete
  3. Any puppy is very stressful (just ask Ron) but a whole lot of fun and love.

    I wouldn't want overnight guests either, but luckily neither does Ron, so we never have any.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love my kids I can barely have them overnight. But I got through it. I think I only want the puppy when it's sleeping and looking cute.

      Delete
  4. I love reading peoples answers to memes. Fork list driver, I curious to know why as well.

    Hope the weekend goes well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I would have been good at it.

      Delete
  5. Love reading your answers. But what about those O2 levels??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to post about that.

      Delete
  6. Yeah, the answers are fun to read. Loved them. And a goldie pup is the most adorable thing. But like Minielle said... whats going on with the O2 levels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't know about the 02 levels, but I need to find out.

      Delete