I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, January 06, 2020

Cool Christmas gift!

We are in the middle of Christmas celebration, but I wanted to pop in to tell you about a gift the boys gave me. Some of you might want to look into it. I’m going to try it and I’ll let you know what I think. It’s called Story Worth.



As I understand it, the site sends a prompt each week – asking a single question, a prompt to start a story. I write and submit it, along with any pictures I would like to add. Then at the end of the year, we get a hard back book with all the stories and pictures in it. It’s a different kind of writing but it could be fun. If it’s as much fun as I think it could be I might be pushing some of you all to try it. All of us have stories that our families should be able to hear and save. Here are the details.




I’m off to enjoy the family. I’ll be back soon!

12 comments:

  1. I have a feeling you will be nudging me on this one.... and I have to admit, it is kind of up writing alley! Nothing else goes up my valley ever, and you know what I am talking about! HAAHAHA! Merry Christmas to you, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd enjoy this! So give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, what a fantastic and thoughtful gift! This is a wonderful idea and I will be interested to know your thoughts.

    Hope you are having a lovely time enjoying the festivities with family.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids really want me to do it!

      Delete
  3. WOW..what a great gift...and I am thinking it would be a great Christmas gift for the grands...thanks for sharing! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try. Your grands will love it.

      Delete
  4. Now that is an awesome gift! This could be such fun!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think how much you would like one from your grandparents.

      Delete
  5. Very cool. Will have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting gift. Look forward to hearing more about it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to know how much your grandchild would love to have one from you.

      Delete