I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, November 11, 2019

How I spent my Sunday afternoon



It always make for an interesting afternoon when your sweet husband hand you a note and a blindfold. The note read, ‘Meet me in the bedroom wearing only this.’ Now I’m not the most obedient wife, but I do listen at times.

When I arrived I snuggled happily onto the bed and my helpful husband told me that in order to help my writing efforts he felt I needed an update on how certain implements felt. What a sweet guy. Actually I didn’t  - my memory was very accurate.

But it was a lovely afternoon in many, many ways! I just wanted everyone to know that while we’re not living the true TTWD lifestyle, we do know how to have a good time.

10 comments:

  1. Wohoo PK, very happy to read this :)I bet you listened lol. Hope the book signing went well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some things are worth listening to! Tell you about the signing tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Afternoon delights, lovely. Looking forward to hearing about the book signing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best time of day to play!

      Delete
  3. Sunday, a day of rest - your way is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did like it just fine.

      Delete
  4. sounds like a perfect day :-)

    ReplyDelete